Verified Reviewer

Went to drive through located at 1005 Military Ave. in Green Bay, WI around 10:45pm last night.

Ordered 2 Whoppers, fries, jalapeño bites and chicken nuggets. After paying at the window, I waited there for about 10 minutes. While waiting, I noticed a couple employees with gloves on going on their cell phones. One of which was the supervisor or manager as she was also fumbling with her keys as she was looking at her cellphone!

When my orders came up, the employee literally threw the bag of food on the counter by the register! I was already not happy with how my food was handled but when I got home, there were no tomatoes on my Whopper. I called and asked why there were no tomatoes on my Whoppers? I was told because they ran out of tomatoes!

I than asked why I wasnt aware of this before I had placed my order?!! She told me the cashier was suppose to let me know!

This BK is the most disgusting and dirty BK I have ever been to!! The employees as well!!! Because of all my bad experiences with several BKs, I will never return!

I will be more than happy to bring my business and money to McDonalds!!

I just cannot believe the people you hire to run your business! Good way to bring all your businesses down to the ground!!!!!!

User's recommendation: AVOID!! GO TO MCDONALD’S!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Whopper Sandwich.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Burger King Pros: That i will never eat here again.

Burger King Cons: Food is horrible, Customer service at all, Bad food.

Location: 1005 S Military Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304

Comments

#1915463

Burger King should be sued for false advertisement. the food looks nothing like the picture.

Would love to take a picture of my sandwich and put reality on the menu. totally disgusting.

Burger King Reviews