Verified Reviewer

1.9

Burger King and its employees are refusing to honor coupons. They are attempting to steal coupons from consumers which are allowed to be used at multiple locations.

They are not the only fast food restaurant doing that. The franchise owners and employees dont respect corporate enough to honor the coupons given to consumers. The company looses money and consumers every time a coupon is denied and taken from consumers.

The cashier tried to steal my coupon and then claimed to be the manager of the store. The coupon thief couldnt speak English very well and if given a proficiency exam he would have failed.

The other employees of the store also went along with the employee who refused to honor the coupon and steal it from me. The employee who attempted to steal my coupon from me was out of uniform.

He also tried to mentally manipulate me.

The employees also attempted to tell me that there was something wrong with me.

The employees was a African American male who was 6ft tall and had a goatee. He deserves to be fired anyone else that went along with it deserves to be fired too.

User's recommendation: Don’t eat there and complain if they try to steal your coupon. The franchise owners, managers and employees have no right to take you coupon unless it specifically says for a one time use only.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Coupon.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Burger King Pros: Close to home, Deals, Cheap food.

Burger King Cons: Rude employees, Unhealthy, Disrespectful employees, Criminal employees, Losing money.

Location: 8175 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434