Verified Reviewer

I did like to go by Burger King on my way to work and get 2 bacon and egg croissants. Which I expect to be hot not cold.

I have received them cold more than once at this location (5316 Millertown Pike, Knoxville, TN). But over looked it and went on with my day. When I got to the window and paid I was asked to pull up, but they instantly brought my food and it's cold. I decided enough is enough they're not even busy food should be hot.

Go back around and tell guy at window (who was very polite)my problem, he steps away to replace my food. Another lady comes to window ask me to pull up again. When she brings my food she holds my bag out the window, has her head turned looking the other way as I take the bag she shuts the window and takes off before I can say anything. Needless to say the food was cold except for 1 spot in the middle.

By this point I had to get to work.

On top of this there's the 2 times I got burnt classic chicken sandwiches that aren't even edible. I'm over it I'll eat elsewhere

User's recommendation: Check food before you leave.

Preferred solution: Nothing except the food served correctly .

Comments

#2024344

I've had more bad experiences at Booger King than I've had at any other fast food joint.

Burger King Reviews