#1. Finding a BK that has unsweetened Iced Coffee is not easy

#2. Finding one that tastes right is even harder.

We got two & hit the road, unable to return to complain. The coffee was weak & to add insult to injury...the cream was sour! Lesson learned...Gotta stick with McD's.

Not only did we pay a high price for undrinkable coffee (McD's a buck!), but we then had to make another stop, dump those (see pic) and buy new at McCafe. We used to love the Mocha Joes, but those are history now...& not unsweetened either. Get with the program Burger King...We love our iced coffees, but the way you make 'em, we'll forego the Whopper Jr meal for a Quarter Ponder with Cheese to get the tasty accompanying beverage!

Review about: Burger King Burger.

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Comments

I paid 2.47 for mid size ice coffe at bk it's not only pricy but small . You will definitely get diabetes after you finish drinking this horrible coffee. I used to buy Mcoffee , and assume that bk is the same curse they're in competition .

Burger king hit a young child until he bled! Burger King "I recently read about the Burger King in Istanbul whose manager beat a starving child until his face bled - I am disgusted by the fact that NO COMPENSATION was..." Read more Burger King - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from New York, New York Burger King "39-20 Main St, Flushing, NY 11354U have a people sleeping in Burger King.u have people using kach cup and drink for your soda machine. This bad for your business... Thank..." Read more Burger King - Burger Review from Jacksonville, Florida Burger King "Jacksonville Florida downtown Burger King big and tasty burger microwave hard as a rock. I knew they knew that burger wasn't no good but they still gave it to me..." Read more Burger King - Cheetos Chicken Fries Chicken Nuggets Review from Amarillo, Texas Burger King "Cheetos Fries taste nothing like Cheetos and they only give enough to feed a kid. Dont get them if your hungry. Epic Fail!!! They never mix..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more