#1. Finding a BK that has unsweetened Iced Coffee is not easy

#2. Finding one that tastes right is even harder.

We got two & hit the road, unable to return to complain. The coffee was weak & to add insult to injury...the cream was sour! Lesson learned...Gotta stick with McD's.

Not only did we pay a high price for undrinkable coffee (McD's a buck!), but we then had to make another stop, dump those (see pic) and buy new at McCafe. We used to love the Mocha Joes, but those are history now...& not unsweetened either. Get with the program Burger King...We love our iced coffees, but the way you make 'em, we'll forego the Whopper Jr meal for a Quarter Ponder with Cheese to get the tasty accompanying beverage!

Review about: Burger King Burger.

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Comments

I paid 2.47 for mid size ice coffe at bk it's not only pricy but small . You will definitely get diabetes after you finish drinking this horrible coffee. I used to buy Mcoffee , and assume that bk is the same curse they're in competition .

Burger King - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from New York, New York Burger King "39-20 Main St, Flushing, NY 11354U have a people sleeping in Burger King.u have people using kach cup and drink for your soda machine. This bad for your business... Thank..." Read more Burger King - Burger Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Burger King "This is supposed to be a grilled chicken ceasar salad!!! Lol what a joke they used the same left over slices of tomatoes that they use for the burgers and..." Read more Burger King - Burger Review from Cleveland, Ohio Burger King "Me and my husband went to Burger King last night to water those no grilled hot dogs that came out this is how they gave me the order I felt..." Read more Burger King - Burger Review from Houston, Texas Burger King "We walked into the prien lake rd location in lake charles, la and found this. They sat there a few minutes before getting up to go behind the counter to..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more