West Fork, Arkansas

I'm over here at Burger King in San Clemente...um no not San Clemente, I'm sorry, I live in San Clemente, I am in Laguna Niguel that's where I'm at. I am at a drive thru right now.

I ordered my food 3 times. They are mopping the floor inside and I understand they are busy...they are not even busy, I've been the only car here. I asked them 4 different times to make me a Western Barbecue Burger. She keeps giving me a hamburger with lettuce, tomato, cheese and onion.

I said I am not leaving, I want a western burger. Because I just picked my kids up from Taekwondo, they are hungry, I'm on my way home and I live in San Clemente. She gave me another hamburger, it's wrong. I said 4 times...she said can you go out and park in front and I said no, I want my hamburger done right.

So the lady went up to the manager, she came up and said do you want your money back? I saiUd no, I want my hamburger, my kids are hungry and I have to jump on that 12 freeway. I said I am not leaving this spot and I will call the police because I want my burger done righ. Now is that so hard?

She did come up and I said, can I please have my western burger.

She said I'm not dealing with you and she walked away. Because they are mopping the floor and it's all full of suds, they just don't want to through there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Hamburger.

Comments

Yeah I think this person was high and I have emailed the police department at West Fort Arkansas as well as Social services with my concerns that he is putting his children in danger by driving while on a DUI. Either way if he refused to leave they could have called the police on him. They have a right to refuse service and it would not surprise me if he was speeding in anger and further risked his children's lives.

IHateStupidCustomers

you sound like you were high when you posted this.