Rockledge, Florida

I recently went to the Burger King at 423 Barton Blvd, Rockledge, FL 32955. That will be the last time I ever visit a BK.

I was harassed by the female employee/manager because I did not give her a coupon code that I was using at the drive through speaker so she would not have to double ring the order at the window. When I refused to repeat the code that I could not find she repeatedly asked me to recite the number that I had no idea what she was talking about. I DO NOT WORK AT BK and am not required to recite anything at the window besides my order which I am paying for. In the future I would recommend hiring competent managers at a minimum with better attitudes in such a competitive fast food industry to insure a customer base that will return business.

I have called your corporate headquarters and written other e-mails with absolutely no response from anyone, WHICH IS WHAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM A RESTAURANT THAT REALLY DOES NOT CARE NOR APPRECIATE ITS CUSTOMERS. PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS THIS WAY UNTIL YOUR STORES ALL CLOSE. CONTINUE TO REWARD YOUR MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES FOR RUNNING OFF CUSTOMERS AND KILLING YOUR BUSINESS. GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP.

JUST FIRE EVERYONE IN ROCKLEDGE, FL. TO BE SAFE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Manager.

Comments

I have never heard of someone being asked to recite a coupon code at the drive thru speaker!!

Judging by your attitude in this post I can see why no one is responding to your emails