Wichita, Kansas

I visited store #17368 at 3500 S. Meridian, Wichita, KS on 10-9-16.

My order # is 551. I gave my order at 6:21 pm, at the window I paid with a card and was then asked to drive around to the front and my food would be brought out to me shortly. I found this extremely odd since there was no one behind me, but went ahead and honored their request. Over the next 15 minutes only 1 customer came out of the restaurant and no more then 2 cars entered the drive thru before my food was brought out.

After discovering my order was wrong, I went in to get it corrected. All I got was a lot of attitude! I decided then to just cancel my order and have my card credited. He refused.

He said for me to leave my phone # and a manager would contact me today about crediting my card. I'm still waiting. If they were busy last night, I could start to understand, but they weren't. When I went in the restaurant was absolutely empty, so over a period of 15-20 minutes they had no more then 3 customers.

I also noticed that there was just the guy with the attitude and a woman manning the store. Who in the heck knows what they were doing, but one thing is for sure, they weren't making hamburgers.

This guy ought to be fired! If I don't here something soon, I will be calling corporate, I may anyway!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Making threats on a website is definitely the best way to handle your experience