Richmond, Virginia

I recently went to burger king when they had the buy one whopper get one free, promotion, the ten cars in the drive thru lane should have been a clue, anyway, I order two whoppers with cheese and a diet coke, I'm told they have to charge me the special price then have charges for each burger to add the cheese, I agree, then i'm told to drive to the second window, second clue, after waiting for more than half a hour til I get to the second window. I'm told after, AFTER, I pay, that they are out of diet coke, so I tell them to give me anything diet, I'm told that they only have diet coke.

I tell them I'm diabetic, then I'm offered sweet tea....again I tell them I'm diabetic, so after a stare, I tell the girl to just give me my burgers and I took the hit on the price of the drink since it's still cheaper than normal. I pull into a gas station and buy a really expensive drink, being hungry i decided to eat one of the burgers while parked, the burgers were not only cold, but had no cheese.

I got out of my car walked two lots back to burger king and got my money back. When I went inside they had about ten people in line waiting for food, still as many cars waiting on the drive thru and only had 4 people working, I told then shift manager it's not their fault, but the manager should allow for more staffing with such a special.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Burger.

Comments

Corbin DeBec

I appreciate your concern, but not all diabetics are so out of control, they can’t have a normal meal, add in that I work a 12 hour shift and one was for before work and the other about 9 or 10 hours later in the break room then it isn’t so bad, now if they serve rat meat then of course it’s bad for anybody. But still if I did like rat meat then I’d still expect better service.

You're diabetic and you're eating that rat meat? You gonna die. :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin