Product: Burger King Manager Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (2 of 57 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Burger King Manager Review

3.8
Love the food. The morning manager is amazing but here lately it has been a different manager (older lady) not friendly at all. If I continue to go and have to deal with her I will never return.
Review
Service
Burger King Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Burger King in Valdosta, Georgia - No Biscuits

4.0
I visited burger king this morning store 307 Ashley street, several times that I have been there getting off work at 8 am, they never have biscuits at this time, this is the busiest time of the morning, and why they have no biscuits ready is redundant. This is not the first time either. It don't make any since that this is happening. Now I stop coming to your store for a month because after having this happen about 5 times in a row. Me and some of the other employees come here when we get off work at this same time and there are no biscuits. so you have lost some customers me for one. This need to be addressed before you lose more. And the morning manager you have now that have the I don't give a dame attitude she need an adjustment. She been there about 2mths and have an bad attitude. I'm trying to save you from losing other customers because you all have good food. I stopped coming there for a year at one time because one of the employees gave me a sausage biscuit that was hard as a brick, I gave it back and she told me I should have stayed home and cooked my own breakfast. I called several times to the DM and got no response. So you have lost my business. Address this problem before you lose more

Honey, this isn't the Burger King web site. You are on a general complaint site.

You say they didn't have any biscuits during the busiest time of the morning. Apparently it didn't occur to you that maybe the fact that it is the busiest time of the morning and that is why they have ran out of biscuits. Actually you aren't trying to keep them from losing other business, you are just concerned about your wants. It isn't any of your business if they lose so much business that they have to close, that is strictly their concern.

Instead of worrying about how much business they might lose, you should worry about improving your capitalization, spelling, and grammar.

Review
Service
Burger King Manager
Pros
  • Taste of food
  • Good customer service
Cons
  • New lady
  • Management
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Solve the problem, I don't want anything. I am a paying customer that you just loss

Contact Burger King Customer Service