Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

My local Burger King forgets to give you your food you paid for! This has happened more than once when I went thru the drive-thru.

I ordered and paid for my food, only to get home to find items missing. It *** me off since I have to get back in my car and return to the Burger King to get what I paid for.I talked to the manager,only for her to apologize and say it happens sometimes. But why does it happen? Why are these employees so incompentent not put a customer's food in the bag?

Why can't they check before a person drives off and make sure they have what they ordered? This is what they do at McDonalds. I know since I have family member who worked at McDonalds and that is what they do.I have never had any items missing from my order from a McDonald's drive-thru,yet it happens all the time at Burger King. Doesn't Burger King realize what a huge inconvience this is for the customers,to go home,and find out some of their food is missing and to have to waste time and gas,which at almost $4.00 a gallon,isn't cheap anymore.I should of gotten a free value meal or something for my inconvience.

An apology just doesn't cut it for the inconvenience this Burger King puts it's customers thru by forgetting their food. At least I learned my lesson, now I check to make sure I have everything I ordered before I drive away.

Comments

This letter is getting way out of hand. The letter itself is good but some of the comments are vulger and rude.

Also Pitt i forgot to mention. I got two girls pregnant.

But they had sex with so many different people.

(including people robert evan's age) that it will be hard to prove the child is mine. On of them already has a two year old child.

Why don't you *** Robert Evans and pitt185.

For your informtion Pitt185, I am not going to be a manager at Burger King when I grow up. I am going to be a pimp. You can be one of my skanky *** if you want. But with your level of education the only line of business for you is prostitution. Better lose some weight and stop eating fast food so customers will want to *** for $600 a night. Complain265 said I am sexually frustrated so I proved her wrong by telling her of all the 69's and BJ's I received. But complan265 has not been here for almost two weeks. Looks like she will not be back because the cheap *** can insult others but not take it in return.

As for you Robert Evans. I only told ghostbuster what a BJ and 69 was because he asked me. I am not a sicko. I bet you are the sicko yourself you ***. I bet you wanted to show ghostbuster what these are by doing it to him. Does your wife (pitt185) know that you are a ***. Does she know, after all you have a 13 year old son someone should take that kid away from you you perverted ***.

I am not ***. I know that either you and pitt185 or you and complaint265 are married. Tell your wife whoever she is that she is a ***.

I have reported Brett's posts as well, I am surprised almost a month later nothing has been don't about. Not only is it not suitable for a consumer site, but well there are kids here as well reading those comments.

Brett if you don't smarten up people are going to tell their children to avoid you. What are you some kind of sicko, you know there are children as young as nine here.

By the way, Brett, when you eventually get a girl pregnant or have to get medical treatment for a sexually transmitted disease, your parents will find out about it.

To Brett, Sorry, you got it wrong this time, I am not complain265 using another identity. And another thing, your comments are disgusting and inappropriate for this website and I have reported you for those comments.I don't know why you are still able to post your sexually explicit comments on a consumer website.

I am really happy you are not my kid or my responsibility. Maybe when you finally grow up, you will realize you are not accomplishing anything with this childish underage sex and that instead of focusing on your sex life maybe you should be focusing on your education so you won't be the next Burger King manager making $7.00 an hour which is apparently how you will end up.

:roll In all honesty I don't think you should HAVE to check your bag before you leave the drive-thru! They should get the order correct since that IS their job.

I always check my order before I leave anyway, just in case. But sometimes people are in a hurry!!

Thanks, and I apologize if I made you think I was defending you as if I would a child. I was infact just pointing out how rude some of the posters were being.

Especially Brett with his vulgar posts.

Well Brett with your graphic post you proved that you are probably not a pre-teen, though I would have prefered a less "colourful" way to have proved it. Something like advance algebra instead of getting into detail of your sex life whether fake or imagined.

This has happened only twice. The time before this one happened months ago.

The rest of the incidents happened to coworkers or from people I know.

And,yes, I did learn my lesson, and check the bag before I drive away. Also, Mafiagodfather has some good points.

At four dollars a gallon one would think that you would check your food before leaving. That way you would not need to return.

Especially since this happened before. Well you said you learned your lesson. Let us see if it is true. It is very suspicious for a customer to go home then come back and claim that they forgot some food.

Especially since they forget your food everytime pratically. They would think you are coming for free food.

Just get check the food get the problem fixed. Problem solved.

Pitt185 and mafiagodfather, I don't need you to defend me as if I were a 5 year old. I bet the two of you are feeling that you are doing a great deed by protecting me but you are not. So you can just take your good deed elsewhere.

Also why is everyone assuming that just because I am a Registered Nurst that I make tons of money. I have a family to take care of with tons of expensives. It is not like I am poor, but I am also not as rich as everyone says I am. We adults have bills to pay which you idiots don't know a thing about. Why don't you try moving out of your parents homes and get a job of your own only to have more than half the money taken away for rent, phone bills, electricity bills, ect. You *** teens don't know a thing about what real life is. All you do is come here and insult eveyone tries to make a decent living.

Mafiagodfather and Pitt185 don't act like you are much better because you are much better. You are not defending my position because out of the kindness of your heart but rather by making yourselves look good. If you really want to look good why not donate to the needy. Despite just barely making ends meet I donate my money to those that are worse off than me. If you two really want to look like good citizens why not donate to charity instead of defending strangers you don't know online.

Also Brett I very much doubt that you had sex, so stop bragging about the sex that you claimed that you had. No girl in their right mind would want to sleep with a loser such as yourself.

I know I said that I would not be reading any replies but well I want to see what people have been saying about me. I don't need you to personally attack me. I am not a liar, I told the manager that it would be a great gesture if he had given me a free meal, I did not ask for a free meal I just suggested that I get one. All he told me was that he was very sorry for what happened and no free meal was offered. I then told him to take a course in how to run a proper franchise.

Nick as for you, just because Burger King had cheap food does not mean that customer service has to be poor. You pre-teens need to learn a thing or two about manners and learning a business.

For those that don't see things complain265's way you do NOT have to agree with her. But if you don't agree with her atleast be polite about it. I read these complaints and I have to say one thing. I don't know who has been saying that complain265 is rude to people that disagree with her but well you are doing the same thing. Complain265 has been a tad rude to some of you. But then that's human nature one can only be pushed too far before they do things they would not normally do. Besides I have seen a lot more negative comments from your gang than from her. I have to say she has taken a lot of *** from you all and in lots of cases could have said something back but did not. Take your own advice and do not badmouth those that disagree with you. Brett, Max I don't know how old you are. I do however that there are people that have admitted to being 9-14 here and if you are older(which you are not acting) then you need to set an example for them.

Also do some of you know each other in real life. I apologize if I am wrong but I get that impression some of you know each other.

Also stay on the facts that are in this letter. Don't say anything about her anger or parenting skills.

Hate to break it to Pitt , but just like they are assuming that complain265 is a liar and a scammer you and complain are assuming that they are children. Also keep in mind that complain265 was not completely innocent in this. She let these people whether children or adults get to her. However she stepped down. when she realised that it was pointless to continue. I don't blame complain265 for losing her cool when she is being attacked all over. Anyways whether children or adults they are doing this for attention.

Funny thing I have learned sometimes children act more mature than adults two, three or even four times their age.

The question everyone wants answered is why did complain265 post that she should have been offered a free value meal. Here is my opinion. If the restaurant apologized if they were sincerely sorry then the apology would be accepted but if they were apologizing because it was company procedure then it is not worth anything at all. To if the manager had offered a free value meal than it would not suit me because it would be like a bribe to come back. (besides if the BK is like complain decribed it they would probably forget something for the free meal anyways)

Max I have read your posts and perhaps you yourself need to check things over. Complain265 made one typo but if I were you I would re-read your posts because as Robert pointed out you too make mistakes. He has only pointed to one mistake but re-read your posts and you will see that you have several mistakes. People with glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Several people were acting like children in this and I am sorry to say it is not just the people that disagree with complain that are. I won't point any names but you know who you are.

I have been following these emails and cannot believe what I have been reading from these children. I cannot believe the critisizm towards two adults who have been around alot longer that these kids,yet the kids are doing the critisizing on someone they don't even know.

Amazing!

Who are they to say that complain265 is a juvenille and a liar when they don't know this person? And to Brett, you should grow up before having sexual relations with your girlfriend,if you are indeed telling the truth and not just making it up to get attention.If you are ***,hopefully, for yours,your girlfriend's and both of your parents sake,you are not having unprotective sex or you should be preparing for a big responsibility that will be emininent, a child that will be the result of this careless behavior.Not to mention,STDs that can result.Your girlfriend should be visiting her gynecologist for protection and an injection to prevent cervical cancer.It is disgusting how you are bragging about this,when it is obvious how immature you are.If you were mature and having sexual relations, no bragging would be necessary.I feel sorry for your parents and the parents of your girlfriend or partner.

wrong robert evens i am not 11 I am 9.

It's "role model" Max, not "role modle" I find it amusing that you would poke fun of complain265's spelling error when you make them yourself.

First of all we are not pre-teens (except ghostbuster) and you are the one acting like the pre-teen, You see everyone posting against. Grow up. I hope your children don't see what you are doing online. If you are an adult hopefully their father is a better role modle than you because it would be a shame if they grew up like you. A liar, a very demanding person ect.

You claim that you would consider reporting us, well one can always report you. If you read the terms and conditions notice it says that anyone under 14 is not allowed to post. We can report you for being underaged kiddo. If you are over 14 maybe the t&c should require that members act 14.

Ghostbuster don't worry I won't report you. You at 11 are acting much more mature than this person pretending to be an adult and Mr Evans I won't report your son either. What is your son's username. I don't care if he has down syndrome. I do care if someone is pretendingto be an adult to make her/his point better. I do care when someone repeately changes her story and lies when there is proof there in black and white. I also find it irratting when someone throws a temper tantrum when they don't see what they want to see. Hopefully complain will cry to her mommy so she can see how her little one is behaving online.

You forgot about me Robert Evans. I an 11 and I read Brett's comments about him having sex.

Okay Brett you proved her wrong about having sex. But whats a BJ and 69 or whatever number you used.

Burger King Reviews