Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

My local Burger King forgets to give you your food you paid for! This has happened more than once when I went thru the drive-thru.

I ordered and paid for my food, only to get home to find items missing. It *** me off since I have to get back in my car and return to the Burger King to get what I paid for.I talked to the manager,only for her to apologize and say it happens sometimes. But why does it happen? Why are these employees so incompentent not put a customer's food in the bag?

Why can't they check before a person drives off and make sure they have what they ordered? This is what they do at McDonalds. I know since I have family member who worked at McDonalds and that is what they do.I have never had any items missing from my order from a McDonald's drive-thru,yet it happens all the time at Burger King. Doesn't Burger King realize what a huge inconvience this is for the customers,to go home,and find out some of their food is missing and to have to waste time and gas,which at almost $4.00 a gallon,isn't cheap anymore.I should of gotten a free value meal or something for my inconvience.

An apology just doesn't cut it for the inconvenience this Burger King puts it's customers thru by forgetting their food. At least I learned my lesson, now I check to make sure I have everything I ordered before I drive away.

Comments

Oh, BTW complain265, I have already spent time in Juvenile Hall. Six months to be exact.

It is not as bad as you think. They have classes. They also have computer labs for homework.

It is sort of like a jail in a school setting. They do have anger management councelling but their techniques don't work when I have to deal with bad parents like you.

You get off this site you *** *** You are not my mother you can't tell me what to do. You keep saying that you are through replying but you continue to reply.

I bet that is why your husband left you because you can't shut up. Too bad he did not take your daughter with you because you have problems. You should be lucky he is not going to court and having you declared incompitent. You call me names and think it is okay just because you are a registered nurse, well I have news for you bi*ch, I can do the same to you.

Also just because the nurses are female does not mean that you don't sleep with them.

You would do anything to get your way including pretending to be a lesiban by sleeping with the nurses.

Obviously the moderators do not like you because they don't erase my comments. Why don't you just shut the *** up and learn some manners.

Brett

Why dont you get off this site! It figures one of your parents was arrested, no wonder you act like a nutcase. I am sure you will be next. And by the way,nursing instructors are usually female, so nice try with the insults. Do you really think anyone believes you are a moderator of this site? Noone wants to read your *** you put on here.

I am done reading and responding to you.

I don't have anything else to say about you except that someone needs to get you professional help and fast.

Brett, the college teachers sleep in different dorms than the students so they are not sleeping in the same room so they were not friends so she passed because she is smarter than you not because they shared a room.

Richard

Do you have a job, why not get a job. I bet you sit around in your house watching *** and getting unemployment.

That is if you are an adult at all. I bet you are pretending to be one.

I am not vile and disgusting complain265 you are. You are a BAD PARENT.

You can deny it as much as you want but the fact is you are a no good begger. Am I upseting you, well why not go crying to your husband, oh wait I forgot he divorced you because he finds you repulsive, vile and disgusting. How did you get through medical school when you can't even spell "vile." Did you sleep with your professors to get good grades.

That must be the case as you are incapable of doing it with your education level.

I am one of the moderators on this site and I don't care about how you are being treated. Get the message you are not wanted on this site you vile piece of ***

Mafiagodfather, for your information my dad and mom are divorced and my father told me that before he was arrested that I do not have to listen to my mother if I don't want to because I am 15 and old enough to make my decisions.

It's spelled swear you *** not sware. Why don't you go back to grade six and learn how to spell.

Complain265, if you can't take the heat get the *** off this site. You can't tell me to shut up.

Why don't you shut up you *** *** If you are not happy about the way the site is ran then get off the site.

Richard is not mature than me. If he were he would not be telling me that no one likes me or making tons of spelling and grammar mistakes.

:? When I wrote these complaints, I thought this was a consumer website that allows a consumer to tell people about their experience, good or bad, with a company.

I thought this is a website for consumers, not against consumers, yet I have been constantly bashed for my complaint about receiving bad service and many on this site are sticking up for the companies who had terrible service and cheat their customers. I have also been judged on my character,child rearing and called every insult you can think of. This has also been a forum for a immature trouble teen that has psychological problems. I wonder why this is allowed on this site and who monitors these comments.

I have reported these unappropriate comments numerous times and nothing has been done and they are still posted. It just shows you what kind of people must run this website.

You could be right about the abuse Pitt, that is another sad possibility.

Brett has serious issues. Brett if you are reading this, why don't you go to the school guidance counselor when you go back to school and get some help.

It seems to me that your parents don't know what you are up to or like mafiagodfather said, they just don't care what you do, but you have serious issues and you need a child psychologist or psychiatrist.

Please get help now! I think you may have been abused by your parents and/or seriously neglected then and/or now and need professional help.

Complain like Robert and I have said before, we are disappointed in how the moderators are handling the case with Brett. There is a section where it says that you can report someone's post if it is unsuitable.

You and I have both reported the post back in May, and I am sure that Pitt and Robert have as well. With four reports on the same post I am disappointed that the moderators have not deleted them. Frankly, the way I see it is if they are not going to remove post's like Brett's why add an option to report the posts, why not take it off since they don't seem to care that this once friendly site is taken over by a messed up teen with issues.

Perhaps you are wrong about Brett's parents being embarassed by his behaviour, perhaps they don't care about how he behaves. I have seen these too many "Brett's" whose parents don't discipline them, who let the children do what they want.

What Brett's parents need to so is monitor his son's online activities. He is 15 years old and I know parents that monitor their children online at that age even (including myself).

So maybe Brett's parents are not embarassed by his behaviour, or maybe they don't care. I don't normally pelieve in physical punishment but I think Brett needs a good belting to set him straight.

zachary

If anyone needs to be taken away from their parents it is that Brett. Oh and leave my brother alone Brett.

Brett

You know as well as I do that you do not need a password to post a comment on here. So who are you kidding?

I know, as well as others, that you are writing many of these comments on here under other people's names.You are just trying to get attention. Why don't you get it from your parents?

Brett

I bet your parents are sooooo embarrassed by you! You are vial and disgusting.

And how do you think you have a right to decide that my child should not live with me?

You should not live with your parents, you should be in a juvenille detention center where you belong. And by the way, Richard is not my son, just someone that is alot more mature than you!

Brett

For your information, I am an adult, not a kid acting like one. And how dare you try to analyze me life and my divorce.

And I did not lie about making any comments, if I said I didn't make them, I did not. And who are you to critisize me parenting skills and say that my children should not live with me.You are a troubled kid.Where are your parents? Do they know what you are up to? Apparently not..

And I know you are making posts under my name on both complaints. You need to shut up and stop posing on this site. I have reported you several times and

I don't know why your posts are still on here. You need to get your act together and stop critisizing adults when you don't know anything about life.

You are a disgusting example of a teenager. I know grade school kids that are more mature than you. You are very,very immature.

You make me soo sick. I am happy you are not my kid because I would enroll you in a juvenille detention center and get you straightened out before you spend your life in prison.

#20959

Richard

I think it is pretty cute that you are standing up for your mother. You must be charming.

I however would like you to know that your mother is a scammer who goes around making complaints just to get free food.

I think you should ask the judge to live with your father and take your sister with you. It will do you a lot of good in the wrong run as your mother is teaching you bad ethics.

#20956

mafiagodfather

You mentioned somewhere that you have a ten year old son. Well instead of neglecting him why don't you spend some quality time with him. I bet you are divorced because you spend too much time on the computer talking to your girlfriends. You call me undisciplined but what about you own son. Should you not be spending time disciplining him instead.

BTW you *** ***, I am not a ***. Infact I am not just a bit older than your son. I am much older than your son. I am 15 *** it. You like complain are a bad parent who neglects your child.

#20955

Robert Evans

Are you even allowed to be on a computer. The last time I checked pedophiles are not allowed to have internet access because they use the internet to prey on children.

You may think badly of me but being a *** is much worse.

By the Way the BJ letter to Wal*mart is correct as it happened. I still have the blender.

Burger King Reviews