Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

My local Burger King forgets to give you your food you paid for! This has happened more than once when I went thru the drive-thru.

I ordered and paid for my food, only to get home to find items missing. It *** me off since I have to get back in my car and return to the Burger King to get what I paid for.I talked to the manager,only for her to apologize and say it happens sometimes. But why does it happen? Why are these employees so incompentent not put a customer's food in the bag?

Why can't they check before a person drives off and make sure they have what they ordered? This is what they do at McDonalds. I know since I have family member who worked at McDonalds and that is what they do.I have never had any items missing from my order from a McDonald's drive-thru,yet it happens all the time at Burger King. Doesn't Burger King realize what a huge inconvience this is for the customers,to go home,and find out some of their food is missing and to have to waste time and gas,which at almost $4.00 a gallon,isn't cheap anymore.I should of gotten a free value meal or something for my inconvience.

An apology just doesn't cut it for the inconvenience this Burger King puts it's customers thru by forgetting their food. At least I learned my lesson, now I check to make sure I have everything I ordered before I drive away.

Comments

Jazzee, the only ones that are retards are yourself and those two *** kids. Why don't you go screw yourself since no one would *** because you are ugly and have a STD from paying dirty men to ***.

Brett

By the way, it takes one to know one.

It seems like you are the retard here!

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Brett

you are an ***!!!!!

Beating on little kids.

Someone should beat you ***

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

By the way, noone wants to hear your rude, disgusting and uneducated comments on this website that have nothing to do with this complaint about Burger King.

So get off here *** and grow up!

I just read your letter zacharylittlesh*t1998 and found out you are nine years old. I am not scared of what you will do if you and your friend don't leave me alone, but nice try retard.

Richard, you asked why everyone here hates you, it is because you are a retard, even for ten. Why not go crying to your mommy and daddy because everyone here hates you because you are a loser and can't spell.

I think I should just shoot myself, I accidently put that retard Richard's name in the name section when I was trying to address him. Put in mind that little retard Richard did not post the comment.

You can tell because there are no misspellings and such. If he had posted he would have spelled "ten" wrong. Infact I bet even writing it as a number he would have made a mistake. I posted that telling the little retard exactely what he is.

I think I will burn my keyboard and order my mother to buy me a new one. BTW Richard is complain265.

zachary1998

Since there are two zachary's here and you are the younger one mind if I call you littlesh*t, if not too bad so sad, that is what I am calling you from now on. Actually I will call you zacharylittlesh*t.

If you are offended too bad. What do you mean by leave us alone. Is that a threat? Well I am not scared of two retarded ten year olds.

What are you going to do come over to my house and kill me.

As if you scare me. I have beaten up kids your age that tick me off.

Oh so you are ten, well so is complain265 and I bet complain265 is really you because both of you post like ten year olds.

Medstudent

You are a sick twisted individual, you probably heard of the saying "I slept my way through Med school and assume that I think that nurses go to med school. Well *** *** you are the one that is ***.

Bart Simpson

Thank you for making intelligent comments. Yes, you are correct, I did do anything wrong here besides commenting in my complaint that maybe I should of been offered a free value meal.

I did not personally ask any employee at Burger King for anything free nor received anything for free. And you are right in assumming I did not write those rude comments. There is at least one imposter making posts under my name and the recent proof is a complain about Pizza Hut that I did not make. I did not go to Pizza Hut, and if I did, I would not demand going in there and expect preferred treatment and getted waited on ahead of everyone else and then demand not to pay for my food.

I am sure if I would of done that, the manager would of called the police.

This is ludacrous how I have so many posts under my name that I did not make and the one for Pizza Hut uses an underscore in my name since they needed my password to make a complaint, although you don't need a password to make a comment on someone else's complaint on this site.

P.S, these ten year old kids who are posting have a lot better manners and social skills than you.

Come on now Brett, the only thing that Complain did wrong is suggest IN THE LETTER, not in person that she should have recieved a free value meal and you are accusing her of child abuse, adultury, "sleeping her way through med school" She was also wrong in calling you names but I am sure she was pretty angry when she did that and reacted in anger. You sir however have anger issues and it clearly shows by your posts. One more thing, you have no right to bring her divorce in this. The forum clear says.

:?Consumer Forum is another great place to discuss consumer concerns NOT RELATED to this article.:?

What does her divorce have to do with this, or what does the way she raises her children have to do with this. If anyone's child rearing should be questioned it should be your parents especially your father's. Or perhaps your own if you really fathered those children (which I doubt)

You are a miserable brat, and you like to bring down other's with you. Trust me I have dealt with those people. You are 15 now, when you get older it is going to be much worse because people don't want to hang with somoene that bring them down when they are already feeling bad.

Complain I apologize if I am wrong, you mentioned that some of the posts were not made by you so maybe all of the name calling towards Brett was done by Brett himself. I think it was Brett himself that called himself a sexually frustrated teenager so he could make all those graphic posts later on. However if you made those comments it was wrong, but I can see why you made them, Brett is really out of control and I have to say in some cases you have held strongly and not resisted to call him names back. :x :cry

So tell me Brett does it make you feel big and mighty to pick on a ten year old?

#22016

Richard

you are the smartest kid on here. Don't feel bad.

You made intelligent comments. You are younger than Brettt, yet more mature He is a troubled teenager that has emotional problems. He is so miserable and unhappy, you can tell by his comments.

Brett needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and try to better his life by changing his attitude and stop getting in so much trouble.There are alot more worse off kids than him, what about sick kids in hospitals dying of cancer? They have a way better attitude than Brett.

Brett, if you are reading this, stop feeling sorry for yourself and change your attitude and your life before it is too late!

how come people on the site hate me, like call me retard and that. Like complain I will not go on the site because everyone hates me.

i did not fail grade 6 brett because i am only in grade 4 and i cant get a job because i am ten and you have to be 16 to work or something like that

Brett, you are so ***. Nurses go to nursing school, doctors go to medical school And nurses misspell all the time, I know, I work with them.

You are an *** with parents who obviously don't care about you. You obviously are crying inside from the lack of attention from you parents. To compensate, you are making comments on this site. Your daddy was too busy doing crimes than to raise you right.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and try to grow up and change your life. You need to change your attitude. It seems like you have alot going against you but that doesn't mean you can do something productive in your life,and I don't mean a pimp, cause life doesn't work that way You follow that path,you will be in prison or dead by the time you are thirty. You act so tough yet you are a coward.

If you were so tough you would try to change your life by getting good grades and going to college. Just because you are raised poor doesn't mean you can't get an education..there are grants and student loans.And don't forget to take care of the children you say you fathered,they are your responsibility too, and not just the mother's.

Zachary

Which of these retards is your brother. Is it complain265, if it is than why is he lying about his age and pretending to be an adult.

Or is it mafiagodfather, Richard, or Papa John's. Wait I get it it is that *** Pitt185.

Richard

You ***, when I said that complain slept with her professor's I meant that she had sex with them just so she can pass. I bet you did the same with your sixth grade teacher to pass.

Is that how you passed grade six Richard?

Did you *** with your sixth grade teacher to pass the year, because if you can't even spell simple words like swear and dollar then you must have. You must be real ***.

Burger King Reviews