Product: Burger King Cashier Clear all filters (11 of 11 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
2.5
I walk into the place with my father. My father is almost 50 and I’m 14. I’m a dwarf so I’m short cause duh. And I’m a girl. So we order our food and the cashier asks me, “ how tall are you?” And I awkwardly say “ I’m 4’2. “ He says “ Wow, you’re a shortie.” That’s...

They should have 2 lines at Burger King: One for With the Special Sauce and one for Without the Special Sauce.

Burger King Cashier Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I went to Burger King, (castor ave. Philadelphia, PA 19149) on June 28, 2016. We were waiting at the drive thru for 10 minutes and there was no respond. After waiting for so long, we decided to just leave. As we slowly pull off, the customer behind us pull up to the machine and that's when the girl decided to respond! That drive thru employee was so unprofessional, ignorant, and disrespectful. She completely ignored us and made us waited stupidly. I don't know what is her problem, but it is so unprofessional if you dislike/judge a customer for NO reason and decided not to take their order. She needs to be fired.

Burger King - Cashier Review from Houston, Texas

I was a burger king this evening and the cashier name is karen here in Bryan texas she was very rude she took everyones order before me i was first in line i didnt know burger king waited on whites and blacjs before mexicans what a dam shame i bet the media would love to rake this story she needs to ve fired if burger king treats their customers like that is a dam shame i give burger king alot if ky buasiness its the firat time i come in the evening the day shift dosent treat people like that i expect a response 979 985 0035 im an so upset my name is JoAnn
Apolonio

It is not a race issue, it is about your inability to speak up.

Next time buy tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (1)

Burger King Cashier Review

Yes I had a lady she was cashier drive threw n messed up order then I didn't realize until I saw receipt as I waited for order I explained my order was wrong she took my bad laughing saying now you got to wait even longer I was upset went in store asked for my money. Back now what ya going to do to employee I would fire her as soon as possible the Bryan store on 21 Bryan tx

Burger King in Los Angeles, California - Bad customer service

i was going to go through the drive through but the line was long so i get off and go inside there was custoers waiting so i ask the customers have you been help they said no, i then called for some one and she said i will be right with you i said you need to take turns on drive through and one inside, this burgerking us always short staff 1 cook 1 window and 1 up front,this happend on 700 w cesar e chaves ave on 5/9, cust were backing our of the drive through because the cashier at the window was so slow and the customers backing out were my friends we work at 111 n hope st dept of wtr and power when we got to work we were all talking about how ugly and bad the customer service was..
Burger King Cashier
Cons
  • Customer service at all
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
need more people in the morning with a smile and thank you would be nice

Burger King - Cashier Review from Omaha, Nebraska

st I was in the drive thru placing my order and I talked to whoever was working. I am positive that it wasn't the recording since he had already answered one question. I tried to give the rest of my order, no response. So I said it again, no response. Hello? Nothing. I said I can take my money elsewhere. Nothing. So I parked and went inside. I told the cashier 'Jon' about the drive thru. His response was to laugh at me. The manager was right behind him 'Victor' and didn't say anything at all. I wasn't given so much as an apology or any thing. Another thing was the store was disgusting. It wasn't meal rush time. It was very slow at the time. The floor wasn't swept. There was trash and spills by the soda machine. It was completely disgusting. I will definitely not be returning to that BK!

Burger King in San Antonio, Texas - Rudest cashier I have ever dealt with

I placed an order at your I35 and New Braunfells location here in San Antonio and requested a Sausage wrap meal which I was going to eat for breakfast. I placed my order and proceeded to the window I paid the woman and then was given a drink and it was the wrong size that I had requested then when I told her it was the wrong size she tossed it in the trash in a very pissed off way which I took notice of then she went and got me the large drink and did not give me my change until she made sure to have charged me for the size change. I had requested light ice when ordering my drink and politely asked her if she had not hear me when I ordered seeing how she got both the size and the light ice part incorrect. To which she rudely replied if you would have said that I would have heard you. At that point I was courteous and said nothing when I asked for the light ice in the large drink she had just prepared once again she tossed the drink in a pissed off manner and got me another drink and when she handed it to me it was almost like she was pushing it to me with a here you go *** attitude. I said nothing and was just wondering if she was going to throw the rest of my order at me. I got my order and when removing my food the potato were place in the bag upside down and spilled through out the bag, I can honestly say that I have never seen a person who is in the food and beverage service treat me so unprofessionally as she did and truthfully doubt that I will ever visit your establishment again and will also encourage family and friend to also avoid eating at Burger King. I want to thank you for providing me this opportunity to make my opinion available to you and your corporation

It's unbelievable how they treat the customer. They look at the customer as an obstacle in their day.

What ever happened to being polite or the customer is always right. Or simply don't argue with the customer.

Several years ago I had problems with a cashier in Davie Florida. She might have even been a management trainee since someone with a British accent was telling her what to do and BK Headquarters is in south Florida. Anyway apparently they had old pricing up including a promotional poster and price on the board.

Her attitude was how dare you ask for the posted price(about 2 dollars cheaper). She lectured me. Her Brit trainer did nothing I guess to see how she handled it or she was too busy to help an actual customer. It took two minutes to get a posted price.

Yet that same location had above average service for about a year. It seems anytime they change staff they go to *** which means poor training/management.

In another state I had a cashier get miffed because I asked for gift card near Christmas. She rang it wrong as well.

Then when I complained she the 800 number would have to handle after they admitted it wasn't rung right. 4 years later assuming a change in staff would've changed things I asked for gift card. You would've thought they were asked to build a moon rocket. Only one person knew how.

Then their 1800 number to verify balance didn't work so I had to eventually go online to check balance. Maybe these stores with problems are franchise stores that complain about sales & profit..

@howDareU

lady you need to take a common sense pill, if burger king restraunts are the problem wouldnt the solution be so simple as to not visit them?

View more comments (1)
Loss

Burger King in New York, New York - Short line but long wait, Cold hard food, and missing food from my bag

I went into a Burger king in Harlem on 125th in Harlem for my lunch break. The line was short but the wait was ridiculous. One cashier slow at that taking orders. I spent my whole entire 30min of break waiting for my food. I got the food and was rushing to work so i wont be late. I checked the bag only to see that my burger that i paid for was missing, the nuggets were hard,cold,and undercooked,and the onion rings were cold and not even eatable. I love Burger King and i rarely have it but when i do my food is always cold, or missing. The employees i understand are working hard but they seemed understaffed prompting them to underperform.
Loss

Burger King in Toronto, Ontario - Asst manager threw money hitting my partner after she had surgery

My wife and I went to Burger King at Montrose and Thorold Stone in Niagara Falls after spending 4 and a half hours in emergency because she was not feeling well following a surgery she had a few days prior. We ordered food and asked to have our King Deals card stamped. They only gave us 1 stamp meanwhile we ordered 3 King Deal Sandwiches, all other locations including the one at Lundys Lane which is owned by the same person has given us multiple stamps depending how many burgers we order as long as they are King deals. The asst manager told us the owner says you only get 1 stamp per visit. I argued it stating it is not written anywhere and that at other locations we get multiple. I then asked the cashier if I would drive around and order another burger King Deal would I get another Stamp she ignored me, in the meantime the asst manager was packing our food and eating which the ministry of health does not allow. I asked the question again and thats when the asst manager lost it she went aggressivly into the cash register took out cash and threw it into the car with the change flying across to my wife who jumped in fear not knowing what was flying in her face. She hurt her stitches on her throat by jumping. The asst manager also called the police, for whatever reason because its a she said you said there was now grounds to charge the asst Manager with violently throwing money according to her she tossed the money, not only that she lied to the officer saying there are no cameras as we asked the officer to review them since the sticker on the window states there are cameras. we found out there are cameras after the owner called us and the Manger. The service was the worst I have ever had in my life. I will be talking to lawyers and higher police staff. Worst off after speaking to the owner they have had multiple complaints to the point that she has been rude to the owner and his wife themselves, and when I asked him why they wouldn't get rid of her "its hard to find and train another manager" what a bunch of BS I bet there is at least 1 employee in there that would respect and do a better job!

What a CLOWN! What a WHINER!

Whah Whah -

Did someone take your rattle away when you were a baby?

Are YOU Freakin Serious???

Get a life!

Though I am sorry to hear your partner had stitches in her neck BUT WTF are you going to BK's for after that? Geez big spender how about McD's or even KFC?

Glad I'm not your partner :~(

Now you just sound silly and ignorant.

First B
@Anonymous

agrees

First B
#831918

I doubt we are getting the whole truth here, the assistant manager would not call the police if that is all that happened, and from your comments(if it is you who made them) you don't have respect for women and hopefully your wife divorces you before you mistreat her. Also that person you replied back to is not cyber bullying you.

Disagreeing with you is not cyber bullying. Trust me someone (some person who complained to Costco) tried to file cyber bullying charges against another member and she was told she was not being cyber bullied, and she then made a complaint calling the police lazy by not doing their jobs. The fact remains telling you, you are wrong is not cyber bullying even if they argue with you online because you argue back with them.

She has every right to call the police on you if you threaten her, how is she to know you will not carry through with your threat. You cannot take legal action because someone told you that you are wrong.

You seem to have anger issues, which makes me ask, how did your wife end up in the hospital with surgery? Did you beat her up in anger when you did not get your way so badly that she needed surgery?

Also are you in the third grade or something, saying the other Burger Kings let me do it? You provoked the whole attack because you could not take no for an answer. You provoked the whole thing because you threw a temper tantrum because you could not get your way. Perhaps you really are in the third grade.

I am glad the cashier ignored you, when you are rude and sarcastic they will ignore you.

You were making a scene so they had every right to call the police on you. I am glad they did, because it seems like this is the first time someone stepped up to you and did not allow you to abuse them.

@Anonymous

You really need to shut up and stop harassing me. I will be contacting the police on you and have you charged with online harassment and cyber bullying.

You think bashing me behind a keyboard makes you strong but the truth is it does not. The whole thing is women should not be in management in first place, first of all their brains are smaller than ours. Second most men only look at their *** when they are talking and don't take them seriously. I did not beat my wife to cause her surgery, that was another story thought the doctor that tended to think I stabbed her in the throat.

It was an accident when we got into an argument. I did get angry at the manager because she would not stamp my card three times and I threatened to come in the restaurant and slap her if she did not stamp it three times at which she called the police on me. I would not hit her really I just wanted to scare her into giving me three stamps. The police were more concerned about my attempted threat than her throwing the money and hitting my wife in the eye.

Also I will be contacting the police about you cyber bullying and harassing me online.

it does not matter that you are all the way in the US and I am in Canada, you can still be charged. I bet when you cyber bullied me and harassed me you did not think I would take legal action. I will be contacting the police on you.

they will trace your IP address and I will have you charged with cyber bullying and harassment. Bet this is not the first time you bullied someone online, but this is the first time someone stood up to you.

View more comments (5)

All Burger King Contacts

Burger King Reviews

Burger King reviews

Burger King in Aubrey, Texas - Ordered 2 carmel frappes 1 lg 1 small

Gave me wrng sizes calld bk the casheir tina took my order and made i specifyed xtra whip and carmel didnt mke correctly & gve me wrng sizes when i called she toldme they would remake my drinks and told me to tell cashier i spoke to wendy.tina acted like she was wendy ( manager so whn i cme bk tina actd as if she didnt knw of the incedent bc cause hr manager wendy was there and tina didnt tell her wht hd happen thn tina was making rude comments behind the counter by grill loud enough tht i could hear her.hve hd this prob w weny & tina @ babcock st store palmbay fl the manager excuse my french a rude ***.i want coupons or im c U cn contct my lawyer.

Is this for real?! Getting a lawyer? :roll Give me a break and go get yourself a life!!!!!

Sara L

That is terrible!! (well, what little of it I could understand)I agree, a lawsuit is certainly warranted in your case.

How dare they get your order wrong!!

I think you should contact your local media as well. Good luck surviving this horror, remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Are you in kindergarten or first grade ***? :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Before you think of complaining anyplace you better get an education so you can use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling(instead of using the *** texting type), also no spacing between sentences. If I understand your complaint right, you got the drinks to go, and you should have been smart enough to check your order before leaving the site.

When you do that and need something corrected, they do it right away. You really have to grow up, because your complaint doesn't make a lot of sense.

Oh yes, if you consult an attorney, just the consultation will cost more than you spent on your drinks. As far as that goes attorneys will laugh at you for wanting to sue for such a piddly little thing.

You won't do anything loser. People like you are what's wrong with America.

View more comments (4)