Featured

This is supposed to be a grilled chicken ceasar salad!!!Lol what a joke they used the same left over slices of tomatoes that they use for the burgers and threw in shredded yellow cheese!!!

Really for $7 i couldve done better on my own at home for half the price! Im a hard working single mother and i spent an hours worth of money and time away from my son at work to spendon this ***?! No croutons, cherry tomatoes, or shaved parmesian like it is supposed to have. Ridiculous!

On top of that they made me wait 10 minutes in the parking lot for them to prepare this mess which was COLD! I had to use my own ranch at my house since they had none! Talk about using and abusing your customers time after time.

Definately will not be going there any time soon!This happened in kenosha wi on 52nd street

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of burger king burger from Burger King and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Burger King to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Burger King for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Burger King?

Comments

That is one messed up looking salad.