Product: Burger King Burger Clear all filters (370 of 370 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Burger King in Dallas, Texas - This crazy nurse!!!

Okay, so today I went to Burger King for lunch. I sat down after getting my foo and began to enjoy, when suddenly this woman in scrubs started to get into a argument with the manager. Something about her kid taking pickles off a burger, and she was entitled to a 7 cent refund. Well, the argument escalated from simple shouting to a full blown yelling match. Well, as this nurse lady rages on, the manager is sturn, proud and true of holding his post. Suddenly this woman starts bellowing out shrieks like a rabid banshee! it was ear piercing! Then, her whole head started to spin around the base of her neck like a meunstral carnival ride from ***. As if it can't get worse, Large black wings emerged from behind her tattered scrubs. She went on in her shrieking bout making 90 grand a year and what not. Needless to say, I was pretty concerned for the safety of everyone in the resturaunt. I reached for my cell to call the police but it was too late. The tampon she was wearing combusted and the whole resturuant shook asit exploded between her legs.

how do you even know it's a nurse, everyone wears scrubs these days, did you see a name tag, was it a nurse or nurses aide, about a 50,000 buck and four year education difference, probably same ratio as you to 80 percent of the world, dumb ***!!

It seems you have issues with females, my friend. Your comments are rude, crude, and disgusting......probably a lot like you!

Shower much?

WTF was the point of that? Why did StumbleUpon bring me here?

Why is this site even around?

Why is it 3 out of 4 stories on this website involve a "nurse" or somebody making "90k a year" and writing it in their stories?!?!?!? Is this coincidence....I think not!

These stories are bunk....don't fall for them and for gods sake don't add comments cause the stories aren't real. Either that or the only people that recieve *** service in the world are nurses or people making "90k a year"......give me a break!

Boycott this *** website!!!!!

View more comments (3)
Burger King Burger
I went today to the Burger King on Montfort Dr, Dallas, Tx, and ordered a Whopper and a cup of water without ice. I responded no to the many suggestions of the salesperson trying to sell me products I did not ask for, like french fries. I was charged $2.99 for the...

I just got charged $2.19 for a cup of water at store #17687

View more comments

Burger King, Broadway, Kingston, NY

Terrible establishment. My complaint is in regards to the past 3 months of service for take-out orders, however the locals will know that this place has been a notorious dump for YEARS. These guys are all about emptying the floor as quick as possible so they can fool around and play. On at least 6 occasions I've been served cold/luke-warm Whopper Jr. and Spicy Chicken sandwhiches - they seriously don't even try to heat them up - place your order, and if they happen to have your order sitting in the trash, I'd imagine that's what you'd get. At least three times I've ordered combo meals and I've gotten cold/rubbery fries. One of these cold fry orders had hair in it (definitely wasn't mine), so they were definitely sitting around under their busted heat lamp for hours while hair and particulate matter floated around in contaminated the food. Ketchup? Make sure you demand it because they won't even bother giving you any even when you order fries. Napkins? Not unless a manager is serving you. Drive-thru? Expect them to ask you to "pull up" and wait for anywhere between 5-15 minutes, guaranteed. On one occasion after waiting in my car for literally 15 minutes, they forgot my milkshake, which I didn't notice until I got home, and this wasn't even a complicated order. The newspaper vendor in front has been empty for as long as I can remember, why not just throw it away? They'll lock the doors anywhere from 20-60 minutes before the dining area is supposed to close. On one occasion I walked in and the manager had his feet sitting up on the counter where they serve you your food. I wouldn't be surprised if half the orders have spit in them...it's seriously that bad, and considering the type of people they hire (teenagers), I definitely wouldn't put it past them.

*** Burger King Employees

After seeing a Burger King complaint I would like to make one myself. I also went to Burger King for the neopets toys. I told them I wanted a Blue Grundo. You know what that *** behind the counter did she gave me a blue Bruce. Atleast she knows her colors but she does not know how to read because the toys are clearly marked. She than gave me the blue Grundo as I asked her, but what is wrong with her. She is an adult. Surely she knows how to read. Then like someone else who wrote you a letter the code does not work because some *** copied the code off probably to give the code to their own child. If they play neopets themselves than that is just sad. I wish I could find the *** that stole my code and have her children's account frozen. Hopefully he has so many rare items an cries and hates his mommy because she stole he code. Hopefully whoever wrote the code down gets fired and does not get another job and has to live on walfare. I went back the manager gave me a new bag. Guess what the friggin code did not work. Then I went to get another one. Same story. I bet the person that copied the codes down for her child was the person that can't read right and give me a grundo instead of a Bruce. I hate Burger King right now. I had a hard week at school only to be tormented by Burger King.

Actually for the person who posted below me, unless you worked at a Burger King outside of Canada or United States you have not been working at Burger King, because I, along with billydude, zachary1998 and a few others know that they had a Big Kids Meal promotion back in summer of 2008 which was in your four years that you were "employed" at Burger King, so tell anoother one before bashing a child. Also the person writing this was twelve years old when he wrote this so it will be a while before he gets any job, not that it excuses his rudeness, but what is the reason the adults are being rude.

Obviously this was written by a child, some of his replies such as.

-i had to repeat the sixth grade

-I am 12 years old

Dead giveaway that this is a child.

Okay, look here. I have been working at BK for at least 4 years, and the last time I checked, we never did give out any Neopets toys.

You have no *** i n g idea how hard it is to work behind that counter do you? Why don't you try it for one day? Hmm? Deal with all of those rude customers, those customers that flip out because an item now costs 29 cents more.

You try one day, see how it REALLY is.

Dont get so upset over a *** toy, which we never really distributed in the first place. Get a life, quit complaining, and shut the *** up.

its neopets. calm down, their cheap BK toys, not the real things. If you want quality spend more then 3 bucks.

and you calling people and *** makes you how old? I suggest stop being suchg an ungratful person and look at how good you haveit just to have a burger king.Your just another spoiled brat complaining about everything and not doing anything to help the world and just sitting around whining about life.GROW UP.

You need to calm down.

And if she can't read right, supposedly, how does she know that the codes can be used on Neopets, but now what a Grundo is as opposed to a Bruce?

Since when does Burger King even have Neopets toys? Because last I checked Neopets was a McDonald's thing.

And they have the bags colored so you can't see which color is which so that you can get 'rare' colored ones on a chance basis. Except they never sealed the tops right so you can look through the gaps and see which color is which, but they aren't big enough holes to read codes. And why would someone copy codes from an entire box of toys?

Do you realize how many toys are in a box? All you can do is complain to the Burger King in question and if they get enough complaints they might call the manufacturer on it.

Yes Louis, we go around from letter to letter searching for letters writen by children to insult. How did you figure that out. Infact I am planning on quitting my job just to devote myself to that. Mind you I may need to go on walfare but that is our lives.

Seriously I am assuming that you are referring to the letter written by some other child the reason he is not getting any bad replies was because the tone of his letter was more polite. Your letter is great, if you could leave out all the insults and bad wishes towards the employees than you too would have gotten better feedback.

BTW if we are talking about the same letter the child that wrote the letter did get insulted by "Brett" a regular foul-mouthed, ill mannered troll that comes on this site. And that person claiming she would beat her daughter if she wrote the letter is Brett as well.

I am 12 years old, what do you go around looking for letter's from children and go around insulting them. I bet if you had the same problem you too would be complaining.

BTW there is another letter like this from someone else and he did not get any bad replies.

You guys chill out. You would be upset too if you had to repeat the sixth grade and be the youngest grade in middle school for two years in a row and have people pick on you because you failed grade 6.

ok so are you serious? you really are that upset over some simple little thing like not getting the right toy.

you need to relax.

your life is probably misrable and not because of other people but because you become upset way to easily over little things that dont need such an explosion of anger. chill out!

holy *** kid. you have too much time on your hands.

if you've experienced this multiple times...

it's probably not burger king that's making you life miserable, it's probably the friggin neodog store or whatever the **** it's called who's screwing up. you need to find a new activity or SOMETHING.

Actually as rude as this letter is this person is right if you go to neo pets on the message boreds lots of people are having the same problem he or that other person that wrote the letter had the same problem and if you go to neopets message boreds other people have had this problem and in some cases they have admited taking the codes and we ain't talking about one or two codes we are talking like 15 or more. Someone probably in another state bought eight and only one worked.

Maybe there is a problem with the codes but there have been cases where people are taking the codes and admitting to it . Someone said they sell them on ebay but well i dout it because they would not risk it for a few dollars but some have been cot copying the codes.

One worker in alabama admited to taking over 50 codes. She was a teenager that has an account but she admited to it.

How old are you? Since when does a Burger King employee need a college degree in Neopets?

I am sure she was too busy to take the time out to read which is which. She was busy making a living to pay her bills.

I seriously doubt that anyone would actually take the time to steal a code from a neopet toy to give it to their kid when they could buy the toy themselves for a dollar.Your accusations are ridiculous. Please spend more time on your school work and less time being upset over something so ***.

View more comments (11)

Burger King in Houston, Texas - Another burgerking complaint

I went to Bk today to get my usual 2 whopper jrs with extra pickles and an apple pie and med drink.. when i ordered the girl said they had no pickles.. i was thinking to myself u gotta be kidding me! a burger joint with no pickles? its a saturday evening! i thought she was just kidding.. well i ordered and got my food and sat there for 5 min.. she looked at me finally and was like yes sir? was like drink? and she was like oooh i forgot.. then got me my drink.... i got home and proceded to open up my food.. .the burgers were SOAKED in mayo... tons of lettuce and 1 tomato in each.. looked like day old tomato not even remotely close to fresh.. and yes sir no pickles... i was starving so i ate them anyways... i opened up my pie to find it was partially uncooked or rotten one of those i dunno i took a picture of it.. im never going there again! this was in houston, the burgerking off of crosstimbers and I45 Dont go there ever!
Burger King Burger
In Bismarck, ND at store #7529 on State St I found a new way for the local BK to make extra money. I ordered #1 on the overhead board which was the Whooper + Drink + Fries and the board said it was $5.99 *2 for my wife and I. This should have come to $11.98 + 6% tax =...

You don't have a lawsuit, they made a mistake and corrected it. What more do you want?

The manager knew what the mistake was because she looked at the receipt and saw how you and your wife were charged. You are right the states attorney would not care, infact they would laugh at you for bring such a ridiculous thing to their attention.

Burger King in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina - Terrible food and service

I visited the burger king #12906 on 6/19/08. I entered the store where there was only two other customers besides myself at the counter. I waited and waited for someone to ask me if they could take my order, but know one approached me. I finally asked if I could place a order from the young girl behide the counter and she replied if I wanted to order something. (why else would I be standing there). I finally had my order placed, waited on my food and sat down to a dirty table. The sandwich tasted old and the fries were cold and soaked in grease. I asked the manager for freshier fries and a new sandwich and she just walked off and never came back to the counter. I'll never step back into that store again. I think since the the new Wendy's opened up down the street, I'll take my business to them.

i ordered the new chicken sandwich.....it arrived at drive thru without any tomato, lettuce, 1 pc cheese and 2 strips nacon. Went back inside and showed...they took it in back...it came out with tomato, lettuce (rusty) and 2 pcs bacon. Being in a hurry, I left checking the other order for a dbl whopper, it had onions..none ordered.....and 1 patty....

that is why the lady was hiding under the counter because she knew your food was bad, you should have told the manager she was hiding.

View more comments (1)

Burger King in North Military Hwy. Chesapeake

Me and my family went to this place, and strangely this is the most terrible Burger King chain I'd ever been. I had to clean our own table and chairs. I remember there were only 2 tables occupied including ours. The rest of the tables has used napkins, ketchup smudges, burger crumbs. And the employees were just behind the counter, engaged in their personal conversation,won't even show a smile with the customers. I even have the picture of the ketchup counter with used napkins around it. It happened May 11, 2008 around 6pm. I'll try to check them back next week, and see if there's any improvement. ***

Well people are nasty and leave things on the table. Judging from the tone of your letter you probably do the same.

Leave garbage on the table. ect.

Loss
I have been to two Burger Kings in the last month..my first experience: I drive up to the window, order french toast sticks and am told "We ain't got no syrup." I then ask for cinaminis and an Iced Mocha BK Joe and am told "We ain't got no Mocha...

It doesn't matter what size her nails were / if she was wearing gloves...shes drive threw plus she handles money so every time she takes someones money you expect her to change her gloves?

Besides make a compliant on their web site not here if your complaint is a concern (not just a load of ***) they will usually send you a coupon for something.

View more comments

Burger King *** service at Hylan/Burgher in Staten Island

Ordered cheesy tots at the drive-thru and other items and given a total. Drove around, sat on a line for about 15 minutes. Got to the window and waited 10 minutes. The girl said that they were waiting for the cheesy tots to cook. A customer interrupted by my car and the girl stated that because MY cheesy tots were taking so long, it was my fault there was a long line of cars. Whatever! She said it was a breakfast item. She had a rude attitude and the clueless manager was no help. Hate the place. The bathrooms are dirty, help never smiles, burgers are dried out. Only go there when there is kids night, to save a few dollars. Don't go there!!!!

Take your own advice & DON'T go there!

How would you know the washrooms were dirty if you were using drive thru. You have kids, that thought alone is scary based on your behavior snce they learn based on role modle from parents.

View more comments (1)