Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I've stopped going to the Middletown, Delaware Burger King location.

No matter what, they screw something up every single time. Same people, different people, they always mess up my order. Even the manager.

For a while they didn't mess up anything. It would be instead that I had to wait ten or fifteen minutes whether I went inside and ordered or just used the drive thru. I could be the only person in line at 10:30pm and they always gave me "the fries aren't ready yet, please drive around to the main entrance and wait there." Other times I'd pull up and wait ten minutes for the guy in front of me who was probably waiting for his fries too. But each time they'd always make me drive around. I always ask them each time to bring some ketchup. After waiting they bring out the food. Everything is cold, not even warm. No ketchup and usually no straw for my drink. Just my chicken sandwiches and fries that felt like they had been left in a refrigerator for three hours. That cold.

Then they finally got good about not having me wait for my fries.

But then, I'd go to order a Spicy Chick'n Crisp (or actually, two). No doubt. They confirm my order and have me pull up to pay and get my food. They always make you pay first and then would say they either don't have any Spicy Chick'n Crisp's today or that Burger King has discontinued them. So, I just paid for something that's not even available. Why if it is discontinued, is it on all the menu's? Until supplies last? Okay, sure. Go back a week later and suddenly they have them. I know some places have discontinued menu items and eventually re-released them, but usually it takes a few years. A few months at the earliest.

Decide to contact the store manager for this Burger King. Find his email contact through Burger King. Write him an email. He tells me that Burger King is discontinuing the Spicy Chick'n Crisp. That explains why they didn't have them, but have them the next week. That makes a lot of sense. Find out through Burger King's website's contact us section that Burger King is not discontinuing the sandwich.

Whatever.... This is by far the worst fast food place I've ever dealt with. There are plenty of other Burger King's, not necessarily close by, but not completely out of my way, that have great service. I really enjoy some Burger King every once in a while, but I learned to not go to this one if I want to actually enjoy my food and service. There is a McDonald's, Taco Bell, Arby's, Chik-fil-a, a few local pizza places and a DQ within a 1/4 mile radius of this Burger King. I suppose I'll just go to the McDonald's. Food is good and you get a fair share more for a lot less.

I guess that's what happens when you hire the "adults" and teens that live in the thuggish low life neighborhood directly behind the Burger King. You can walk in and ask for a soda and they'll start charging you for a cheeseburger, fries, onion rings and milkshake. Then it takes them five minutes to even give you your soda cup....

I realize that fast food places are often times the only places that'll hire kids still in school or people who made mistakes in life, but jeez.... Can't you find some of them that actually speak proper English, wear their uniforms properly, don't act like animals, don't go out behind the dumpster to smoke *** and can actually get something right once in a while?

I hate this place. If you are nearby, DO NOT EVER EAT HERE. Go to another Burger King. Again, Middletown, Delaware Burger King.

Comments

platius

Myself and my wife have been victims of getting home with missing items . I guess you have to check before driving off

platius

I once complained on speaker I could not understand the dialect and a manager came out and scolded me. It sounded like gibberish.

Why would you put a person on the mike that is hard to understand. I went to Macdonald's instead :cry

CAkin24

Sorry, also meant to put that they will blatantly give you something else, such as a plain hamburger or onion rings if they don't have what you want. They finally stopped telling me that they don't have what I ordered.

Go back inside to tell them what I ordered and then they say they don't have that item. These people really don't care.