Pensacola, Florida

I returned a cheeseburger that was fixed wrong. They sent it to the back and put mustard on it and then gave it to a cutomer in the drive thru.

YES they served USED food. I touched with my bare hands and they didn't care. Poor people who got my used cheeseburger. So the next time you visit a Burger King...

ask yourself. Is my burger fresh, clean, unused ...........not chewed or touched by complete stranger and then served to me. Good luck with your next Burger King experience.

I know I won't ever step foot in another BK ever again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Cheeseburger.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

and let me guess, you didn't bother to say anything?

I have never worked for Burger King. So find another excuse. Or are you from Corp BK trying to cover your buns??

Jedi Knight Ethan

Just to let you know spreading lies about your ex company can get you into a lot of trouble.

Jedi and So Sad, both of you are wrong. Go ahead run right out and get yourself a second hand burger.

My complaint to the Health Dept and consumer affairs is the 4th one in 30 days from the same Burger King for *** the exact same thing. They are cutting food cost by sending out their returned food.

WE are not dumb as we look it is obvious that "Rachelm1960" was fired from Burger King and is making up ridiculous lies.

I call this story bogus.