Raleigh, North Carolina

Placed an order for a meal at Burger King on Hillsborough St, Raleigh NC. The employee marked the $20 used to pay for the meal with the counterfeit pen and the mark was brown.

She said the bill was counterfeit. I left without food and my $20. After telling my mom what happened, we went back to the BK and asked to get a copy of the police report and were surprised to find that one had not been filed nor had the appropriate supervisors been notified. The employee refused to give back the $20 that was supposedly locked in the safe that no one had the combination to.

When we threatened to call the police, the manager on duty was called by someone and was told to take a $20 out of the front register to give to us and sent us on our way. If you ask me, there is something really shady going on at this restaurant!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Manager.

Comments

If you are old enough to think something really shady is going on at the restaurant, you should have been old enough to handle the situation without bringing mommy into it.