Verified Reviewer

I went through the drive-through on Sunday morning and apparantly they wern't ready to open up the Burger Kinger at 2454 North Cedar Street, Holt, MI 48842 and I got yelled at twice when I tried to go through the drive-through to get food. This also happened to other people as well.

I heard it for myself. So one by one I witnessed people just driving off in their cars and just leaving. Also, when I asked for a large Diet Coke for my husband who is a diabetic, I got a regular coke instead. That is too much sugar.

So I called the manager of the Burger King and told her about that at 517-234-**** and she said I could come get a large Diet Coke at my convenience and she would talk to her employees. This is very poor customer service if you ask me.

This happened at 12:20 am on Sunday morning, however, one car pulled up and they waited on them when they were good and ready to open up the Burger King. I am retired, so call me any time.

Location: Brooklyn, New York

Comments

#2023180

I would like to have this situation corrected.

Burger King Reviews