Prol. Álvaro Obregón 1782, Colinas de San Miguel, 80228 Culiacán Rosales, Sin., Mexico

The last 2 times that I went to a Burger KIng were the last 2 times I will ever go to a Burger King again.

I went to a Burger King in Richfield MN, and it was filthy! The walls had food all over them, newspapers strewn all over the (dirty) floors, tables with crusty food. Just gross!

I contacted Burger King about it, the response was "Did you tell the manager?" Seriously??

Like the manager was going to look around shocked, and say that he/she hadn't noticed??

The next one was in the northern suburbs. Myself and my grandson were the only 2 people inside and had to wait to be waited on! And there were giant posters in the windows advertising a new dessert. When I tried to order one for my grandson, I was told they didn't sell them. Why was the poster up??

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Burger King Food Is Extremely Poor Quality And Unhealthy. You Should Stay Away from This Place.

Just dont give them anymore of your business. They are as gross as the port authority bus terminal.

It's not an airport dear, you don't need to announce your departure

Burger King Reviews