Verified Reviewer

been having very bad experience with local Burger King for 2 Sunday’s straight I have went to local store and made order just to have to wait more then 15-20 minutes in drive thru with having to drive off. I happen to stop by after my way home from work and made complaint to manager on shift which manager wrote down my issues and upgraded my 2 bacon cheeseburger meal to a large.

I ordered this meal through the BK app and requested burgers have lettuce and tomato added which raised the price from previous app coupon offer. Upon arriving home I open sandwiches to see there is no lettuce or tomato as I had requested. Upset and wanting to bring this up I attempted to call local store I just made purchase with phone not being answered I attempted to call 3 more time and phone began to buzz as if it was disconnected. Upon attempting to call Customer service I was made wait a total of 20 minutes with each call not being answered.

I would appreciate it if I could have my money refunded as I have kept receipt and due to this experience and situation became turned off from consuming food as it was not made to my request. Please look into the actions of these employees at Reidville location in Waterbury Ct

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Burger King Cons: Not made to my ordered request.

Location: 464 Reidville Dr, Waterbury, CT 06705

Comments

Ok you want a refund then take the food back. Period end of story.

No they don’t believe you when you say you threw it away. No they dont buy the story your telling. No one cares that you didn’t get a piece of lettuce and two tomatoes. It happens.

Just because you requested the change doesn’t mean they are going to do it especially when it raises the price. No you won’t get your money back because you ate the food loser. You don’t get to double dip. You either return the food uneaten with a receipt or just go pound sand.

They are not going to let you screw them over and if you chose to show how little class you actually posses they will contact the police and have you arrested. So PLEASE go back and show your lack of intelligence and breeding so you can be arrested and everyone can have a good laugh because you’re so clueless.

@PissedConsumer1800473

The bigger loser and Imbecile here is you to take the time to type something negative to my concern shows you have no other better hobby or life in general. To take the time and comment on issues I did not bring up shows how much intelligence you carry but I appreciate your time in reading my concern *** and just to inform you I was able to get in contact with Customer Service in which they agreed to refund my money which pretty much seemed to go against what you predicted you dumb twit. So thank you for the laugh

#1802058
@PissedConsumer1800877

Thank you so much for telling that asset whole off. I am so sick of reading their mean and ignorant comments. I think that they need to "get a life."

@PissedConsumer1800473

What would Siskel & Ebert do? They would give you two thumbs down, that's what they would do!

Burger King Reviews