100 E Jefferson St, Shorewood, IL 60404, USA
1.8

Update by user Jun 20, 2018

No Official Email Service Available. Corp. #(305) 378-3535, and Feedback https://www.bk.com/contact-us

Original review posted by user Jun 19, 2018

AWFUL. Here is what i wrote to the company because of how bad the food was.

I have never even done this before but it was warranted. "Purchased a meal today from your shorewood, il location. Two chicken sandwiches and a large fri. Store was not busy and service was friendly.

On the otherhand the food was miserable to eat. The fries were fresh but the sandwiches clearly were not. Both by appearance and taste i Know that these sandwiches had been sitting for quite sometime. Maybe even premade because you could tell the lettuce and tomato were soggy and warm as if they had been on the sandwich for awhile.

The meat portion of the sandwich was in no way crispy and almost rubbery along with visually burnt appearance. I snapped a few photos too If your would like. I not a fan of complaining and almost can not stand when people do over petty issues but I truly felt after a day of hard work simply having a meal that is not stale that I paid for is not hard to ask. I have the receipt if you had any doubt to the validity of the transaction.

Would like to hear back some of your feedback about what you do to handle this situation. Not a satisfied customer in this situation but I hope my feedback helps your business.

who ever reads this thank you for your time too." Yeah never heard back either. Waste of money and time

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Burger King Pros: That i will never eat here again.

Burger King Cons: Quality of food, Lack of reply about product, Ignoring complaints, No refund.

• poor employee
  • poor accountabilty
  • Bad Taste
  • Product And Service
  • Food And Customer Service
  • Poor Food Quality

Comments

Burger King's food isn't fit to feed neither man or beast.

I bought some Rubbery Turkey Meat from Wal-Mart the other day, and I took back my receipt and got my money back. The package said "Satisfaction guaranteed", so even though I ate the Gross Rubbery Meat, I took back my receipt and got refunded my money.

They should have refunded your money as well, even if you had already eaten it. After all, they would have just thrown it in the trash if you had taken it back to them.

I'm the same way. I haven't been to Burger king in over a year after getting a couple of gross burgers from them.

And it wasn't a one time experience either, I've had many bad experiences at their restaurants and simply don't go there anymore. Their food used to be really good years ago, but it gradually kept getting worse.

Burger King Reviews