Raleigh, North Carolina

To: Burger King Corporate Office | Headquarters5505 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, FL 33126305)378-3000

I thought after complaining about service at this Burger king in May. I thought I would not have to do this again, But here we go. I arrived at the drive through about 12:10 am. I asked for real fruit smooth (half mango half strawberry). I have been ordering them like this for Months with no problem. My wife and I order about 6-10 drinks a week at this location. Today the night manager who failed to give me her name told me she could not do this. She informed me that the district manager said they could not mix the flavors. She also said the strawberry cost more than the mango and there would be an extra charge to mix or add a flavor. I don't understand this because I have been paying the same price no matter what flavor I order for months. I'm not asking for extra, I just want them mixed so I can get what I want. After the last response I got from my last complaint I filed in May. I see that your customers are not important to your company. I should have stopped frequenting this establishment then, but I wanted to give Burger king a second chance. I wanted to see if the problems would be corrected and if you took complaints seriously. I guess the new slogan should be; (hold the pickles hold the lettuce complaining customers don't upset us) all we ask is that you let us do it our way) after we get your money. This is the last straw for me, and I will be taking my business to you competitors from now on.

Thanks for the poor service again

John Alexander

This is the only response I received after my last complaint. No one called and from this standard, preprinted unsigned email, you can tell no one cared. Maybe the king wrote this one????

From: "BKGuestRelations@marketforce.com" To: alexanderjfjr@yahoo.com Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 10:37 AMSubject: Response from BURGER KING® Guest Relations

Dear John Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to contact BURGER KING® restaurants. As a valued guest, your comments and observations are very important to us.

Your feedback is valuable in helping us to continuously work towards providing the best possible guest experience.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and rest assured that your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate management team so that they may be aware of your concerns. We value your opinion and look forward to serving you again in the near future.Kind Regards,

BURGER KING® restaurants Guest Relations

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Burger.

Comments

NEW FOODS MENU ??? LOWER CALORIES ????

TASTE LIKE RESUED CARDBOARD ????? YESSSSSS IT DOESSSSSSSSSSS ...

HAD THE NEW LESS CALORIES LESS FAT AND IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD--- CHICKEN STRIPS, FRIES AND ONION RINGS .. WE THREW IT ALL OUT IN THE GARBAGE !!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE WEAKEST FRESH BREWED CUP OF COFFEE EVER, TASTED LIKE HALF STRENGTH EXTRA WATER ADDED COFFEE TO ME.... EVEN THE BARBACUE DIP SAUCE HAS A HORRIBLE AFTER TASTE,.,, BUT THE WORST HAS GOT TO BE THEIR COOKING OILS AND LACK OF SALT. I COOK LOW to NO SALT AT HOME AND VERY HEALTHY FROM SCRATCH ,.. BUT THIS TASTELESS AND ROTTEN CARDBOARD IS BY FAR THE WORST "CARP (TRANSPOSED)" I EVER TRIED TO INGEST ..

EVEN MY HUBBY SAID LEST DROP THIS IN THE NEAREST TRASH CAN OK ???? ... I HEARTILY AGREED.. AND WE WERE SOO HUNGRY BUT NOT After that experience ..

no wonder there were no cars in the parking lot there at supper time even 5:30pm . not one car in the lot! and no customers inside.. should have been our first clue !

I told my brother about THE NEW HORRIBLE FOOD and he said he had tried the new BK food experience himself and refuses to go there to eat ever again also ..

WE USED to LOVE BURGER KING !!!!!!!! now its RUINED !!!!!!

Comment 1 Jedi Knight Ethan

If you read my complaint and understood the message, you would understand that they can do what I asked. They had been doing it for month before they stopped. I’m just trying to educate some of you dead heads. I went a mile down the street to another BK and they mixed the drinks the way I wanted.

McD has a machine that mixes the drinks so it is hard to mix flavors together. But BK does this by hand and it is easy to mix flavors.. I’m not sure how good you are in math but this is how I see it. If you sell all 16oz smoothies for $3, if you mix the flavors I don’t see how you can lose money. If you have any questions about policy read the answer to comment 2. The bottom line is that BK doesn’t care about their customers. This is why you see so many of them closing and their market share is suffering.

This is not the only complaint BK has on this site. Please read some of them and remember. You are the consumer, you have the money and they need you $$$$$.

As MJ says; they don’t care about us $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment 2 Ihsc

Consumers and Money drive the U.S economy, so we determine Policy. If we stop spending money at BK I’ll bet you they would change their policy, if they had one. But judging by your vocabulary I’m sure you didn’t know that anyway. I didn’t write this complaint for BK groupies or employees anyway. I wrote it for other real consumers that want to effect change when get poor service from BK.

I would send you a picture of my wife but I don’t want you drooling on your mom’s computer

:cry :zzz

Why should they care, you are throwing a temper tantrum like a four year old because you are asking them to do something they can't do. Not giving in to you is not the same as bad service. At least you did not claim they were rude for not giving you what you wanted.

IHateStupidCustomers

lol you're a *** loser. maybe they changed their policy?

and maybe strawberry really does cost more than mango? you're just butt hurt because you've gotten extra for free but now you can't. I can't wait for you and your 500lb wife to post a complaint about McDonald's because they wouldn't stick chicken nuggets on her Big Mac. or they won't add strawberry and vanilla to your chocolate shake.

my advice? get your wife off of the couch and have her make some food instead of eating fast food every night.

@IHateStupidCustomers

Why hasn't this comment been deleted this person is obviously attacking the other user. And doesn't even have a clue what he is talking about.

@***o

nothing wrong he's calling the poster a lil *** because they didnt mix his flavors, if they cant do it, then they cant, if that offends you drive off and go somewhere else. trying to complain about it like a 5 year old because they wont mix them, plus if he probably saved himself a nice noogie since he didnt get it, who comes and complains about *** at midnight, really these people are barely up.