Verified Reviewer

3.0

Ordered meal online went through the drive through line, drove up to the window the person handed me a bag that wasn't my order, I told that person that the order she handed me wasn't my order, after sitting about another 5 minutes another person handed me the same order that the other person tried to hand me so at this point about another 5 minutes had passed, so I said to this person that I had been sitting at that window for about 10 minutes he told me that "I need to learn to have some patients" with a smug look on his face and leaning on his elbow and told me to look at the line behind me to infer that it was my fault that the cars were backed up, I started to lose it at this point after he repeated the"learn to have patience 4 more times I told him to get away from the window and get my order after about 5 minutes they hand me a bag that was the right order but without the milkshake that I ordered, so it took them another couple of minutes to get that ready.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 1760 Swede Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422

Comments

#2075864

You also have no right ordering people around when they messed up due to your poor English.

#2075863

Well your own fault for not speaking proper English. Not theirs.

You are old enough to drive. Learn to be more patient, especially since they could not understand you.

#2076006
@Macedonio Wcz

What are you talking about I was born in Pennsylvania, why would you even make a comment like that.

#2076010
@Bob R Yne

Cause you sound stupid and uneducated

#2076054
@Bob R Yne

That being said, they are right, your English is poor. Just look at your title and it will explain it. You do not know the difference between ad and bad.

Burger King Reviews