200 W Main St, Manchester, IA 52057, USA
2.7

First I waited 5 minutes to even be acknowledged by front counter worker Jenny, and I was the only one at the counter. I ordered chicken nuggets and french fries.

In the meantime, the manager (Kim?) told a cook to make a chicken sandwich, and he got to work. Then the manager walked over by Jenny and said to her, "Don't just *** stand there, do something, jesus!" about the cook she had just asked for a chicken sandwich. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!!

I AM OUTRAGED!!!! I will NEVER go to this location in Manchester, Iowa again and I will be telling my peers, coworkers and acquaintances about this experience and posting reviews online. Completely disgraceful. Awful behavior, atrocious words out of the mouth of someone who is supposed to be a "manager" and who SHOULD be SETTING AN Example, NOT being a bully.

Pathetic.

I have reached out to them but have yet to receive an answer. My visit was during dinner 4/13/18.

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Manager.

Comments

To: 123 : if people's bad mouths bother you so much. Then maybe you should go somewhere family friendly!

please do not use abusive or offensive language

They should have kicked you in the *** on your way out of the store. Stop being a drama queen

@Mina1985

To: Mina1985: Clearly these customers are looking for excellent customer service and satisfaction. No company should treat their employees or their customers like. Maybe you're the one that needs too stop with the drama, and learn from right and wrong, duh!

Burger King Reviews