Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Burger King in Brooklyn, New York - I didnt get what i wanted

They took alot of time to make my food ,they gave me the wrong food i disnt get my fries .i want a bether service .i dont like when somone took my order and they didnt said thank you. when i got my order they didnt ask me if i wanted ketchupl i would like to said that i am really unhappy the way they work they there i would like to get somethinq for the time i went there .people should care about this bc i dont see noone carinq about this ,they should more patiente ..with us costumers

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

You get what you pay for. You left the gate open and everyone immigrated to this country and wrecked this county. For $7/hr I wouldn't care if you got the right food.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

IHateStupidCustomers

I guess they missed out on English class. they think that g is q. and they misspelled every other word.

Why should you have to get free food because of bad service. Seriously get a job so you can afford your food.

Also if your speech is as bad as your spelling on here they probably did not understand what the *** you wanted. So for your fourth grade level education and mistakes why should they give you free food?

View more comments (3)

Burger King Sucks

IT TOOK THEM 5 MINUTES TO GET ME A FREAKIN WATER CUP. HOW RIDICULOUS FOR A SUNDAY MORNING WITH NO CUSTOMERS AND having about 3-4 employees. I have never had that happened to me and this is my first time on a complaint blog. This is the burger king on Fair oaks blvd. In Carmichael, Ca. And the shift leader or manager is the one that assisted in taking my order. I hope you understand my situation and fusteration. NO WONDER I DO NOT EVER COME TO BURGER KING. I defintely won't be back there. Thanks for listening

You know I consider myself a nice person but when I worked at McDonalds awhile ago I used to wack off in the mayo and it would be used all day..ha ha ha :zzz

I like to stuff whoppers and tender crisps up my *** I like to shove my d I ck in apple pies and in the burger kings ***

It propably too them that long to dip it out of the the commode.

You did not order any food, you are not a customer. You just want freebies and you have the nerve to complain that they took a long time to give you a cup of water.

Alex I am 12 and I have better patience than that so does another poster first born triplet and he is ten. I am sure Burger King won't miss this person since it seems like they only go for a free glass of water.

If this is the first time you had to wait a full five minutes for your water consider yourself lucky. Also because of one small incident where you are too impatient to behave like an adult and wait five minutes you are not going back. Frankly they won't miss a spoiled brat such as yourself.

shut up.

View more comments (5)
Burger King Burger
My grown son and I went to Burger King on I-35 and SE 66th in Oklahoma City. We noticed a sign that said the Chicken Sandwiches were on sale: Buy One, Get One Free. The car in front of us totally defeated the purpose of the drive through and had a HUGE order, so we...

If a promotion ends, even if the porter hasnt removed the promotion POP the cashiers CANNOT ring it up that way. The systems are tied to corporate intranet and they control the items available to press on the registers.

If they cant press the button to ring it up as such, do you expect them to pay for the difference of the sandwich just cause you are demanding something they cant do?

Would you pay the difference? No, so shut your *** *** face and eat a bag of d!cks ***!

View more comments
Burger King Burger

THIS BURGER KING SUUUCCCKS!!!!!!

ON MY WAY TO THE DOCTOR, STOP AT BURGER KING. GOT THER AT 12:10 P.M.. MY ODER WAS FINALLY COMPLETED AT 12:35,(ONLY 2 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME WHEN I GOT THERE). WAITED UNTIL 12:50 TO GET MY FOOD. GUESS WHAT, I ORDERED A WHOOPER JR. MEAL, MEDIUM SIZED, GOT A PLAIN FISH SANDWICH, SMALL SIZED. WHAT THE ***? HAD TO BE AT THE DR.S OFFICE IN 10 MINUTES. ATE WHAT I GOT AND IT SUUUUCCKED!!! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? IT'S LUNCH TIME, I'M HUNGRY. DON'T EVER GO TO BURGER KING AT ESSEN AND PERKINS, BATON ROUGE, LA.!!!!!!!!!

Well if you cannot spell a simple word such as "order" maybe they did not understand you and it was your fault?

Loss

Burger King in North Providence, Rhode Island - Things shut be the way u show it

hi bergre king people i just want to tell u about someting those comercials u show on tv get me so *** off becouse is *** people in berger king treat people like *** they are very rud they take your order like they are bean force to do it we that face that saids order your *** and get that *** out heare is not all nice like you people show on tv is supoce to be hay family restaurant i just to love goin to berger king it just to be my favorite place to go now i hate the way they treat u so please do someting to chance the people u hire not people that are ther use to get ther check

Summary:

OP doesn't like Burger King because the items don't look like what's on the picture menu. (assuming the OP is illiterate, don't think it's a reach to state that)

OP wants people at Burger King to be working there because they should enjoy working there, not for the money of having a job, and not make a face every time they take out the picture menu.

And a last note, the OP only eats there on the first of the month when his welfare check hits the bank

@Tim Thomas

You my friend are a ***.

Burger King in Midland, Michigan - Unorganized as ***

I stopped in the Kendallville Indiana Burger King for a breakfast meal and the first thing out of their mouths wasn't "Welcome to Burger King" but rather is this "Cash or Credit". What's the difference, they take both. Well I ordered a Double Sausage Croissan'wich value meal NOT using their numbering system but with distinct wording. The order taker looked confused and what appeared to ask both the Manager and Cook what was going on. Then order taker came up and said the computers were down and they had to calculate everything by hand. I counted 4 employees in the store @ 5:30am on a Tuesday. I received my order and it was systematically tossed in the bag and handed to me. As I drove away two of the employees were heading out to a car in the parking lot (one with a coat and one without - to go smoking is my guess) Upon getting to work I found my hash browns all over the bag and then discovered the WRONG sandwich in the bag. So I called this Burger King back and talked to the Manager and she remembered me since I was the only one there at this time in the morning. Well she said she was sorry and would replace it on my next visit, which is fine, but SHOULDN'T HAVE happened in first place - 4 employees and one customer... WOW NOT ROCKET SCIENCE Hope they get better or else I'll find someplace else to purchase a breakfast!!
IHateStupidCustomers

your only complaint should have been about getting the wrong food but that's why people should check before they leave or at least check in the parking lot so you don't hold up the line if you're in the drive thru. as far as the computer being down, that was no ones fault. and people are allowed to go on breaks, you just feel like complaining about everything.

If the debit system is down what do you expect. It was not busy and the employees have the right to take their break. Seriously someone should take all the breaks from your place of work an not let you even go to the washroom.

Burger King Sandwich

Burger king lancaster,pa lincoln highway east

Hi im very upset about the rude behavior i got from the workers...no handwashing when i ask them to please do wash hands...they said dont f.ing worry about it.....im tired of bad experience..i want refunded...and coupons...and i will just go elsewhere to different burger king please do something about it......its not fair people pay good money to eat and get treated rude...thank you for addressing the manner and taking time to look at it...i feel sad and also people should be trained literally showed how to wash hands...for sanitation reasons.......

I run a Papa Johns and had a customer complain because an employee forgot to wash their hands before they started make their order which is correct it should be done before starting to make food if you were doing something else. Funny thing was he said it right after they just put it in the oven.

So I said your correct they should have washed their hands.

I will remake your order right away then he said he would take the food if we discounted it. So he was completely fine with someone not washing their hands as long as he got free food.

So do you expect them to run into the bathroom to wash their hands before they fill each order? Number one, their hands only touch the containers, not the actual food.

An attempt to get free food. I bet you ate the food and did not care, but just want free food because you spent your EBT on beer.

View more comments (2)

Burger King in Phoenix, Arizona - Was very rude to me

went to the Burger King at 1122 Ironsprings Road, Prescott AZ. I was on my lunch hour from work placed my order at the front counter. I ordered the chef's choice burger I waited over ten minutes to get my food. they only had two employees in the kitchen (at lunch time??) and they were more interested in laughing and acting silly then getting my order made. I asked the man at the counter (he said he was the General Manger) why it was taking so long, he was rude and said it takes 10 minutes to make the order and that if I was in such a rush why did I order what I did. I was LIVID! This is the last time I will take my hard earned money in this place. This restaurant use to be a good place to eat but since they have changed management it is awful. DON'T EAT THERE.

Absolutely, they don't care anymore I'm well known in valley and going to tell people to stay away from burger King I'm sure they don't give a *** anyway well neither do I guys you ain't that big

I'd rather eat @ Food Alley in Target than BK.

There is a reason Wendy's overtook BK as the #2 burger joint in the US...................BK is utter ***. Their food is nasty & greasy, their stores are outdated and usually dirty and don't get me started on that *** *** king mascot they used to have.

I read an article not long ago talking about how BK switched ad agencies to try to improve their image and be taken 'more seriously'. Come on guys, it'll take a lot more than a few 'serious' commercials to combat years of sucking.

View more comments (2)
Service
Burger King Manager

Burger King in Grand Rapids, Michigan - Very poor service

Went to the Burger King at 319 Beacon St.in Laurel,MS.I ordered a #2 with cheese,large,with a coke.After waiting for over 15 mins.I finally got my order.Not only was the order wrong but the food was cold,and I mean cold.I took it back to the counter and told the girl what was wrong.She took the sandwich and told another girl to put cheese on it.That girl opened the sandwich,slapped a piece of cheese on it,and threw it back in the bag.Same cold sandwich.The fries was supposed to be a large.It was a small.The girl actually tried to tell me it was a large.When I told her it wasn't,she looked at the other containers,grabbed a MEDIUM container,dumped the cold fries from the small into it,and added more.The fries she added were also cold.I don't think I'll be eating at that Burger King again any time soon.

This seems to be the norm for this company! Twice last month at the drive-thru in Ebensburg, Pa.

not only did I get the wrong order, I got the wrong change!! No wonder a smaller chain like Wendy's beat them out for the #2 spot.

Wow! That's horrible.

I work at burger king and NEVER treat my customers like that. I would complain to the corp if I were you.

Burger King Cheeseburger

Burger King in Albany, New York - Hygene and Manners

Today I stopped in burger on 1991 western ave guilderland ny. When I went inside to order I noticed digusting the inside was while walking up to the counter where 2 employees were standing. 1 leaning against a wall and 1 stocking a cooler. Nether 1 tried to help me. In fact after the girl stocking the cooler was done, she decided in was time to pick her eye. So I turned around and left. When leaving one of the girls sarcasticly said "bye". I will never eat at a burger king again. Thanks for wasting my time burger king!

people just don't care about quality or good service any more and it's a shame. i worked at BK before and i will take credit for why our store was bringing in more service because i cared about quality and customer satisfactory and the customers saw that.

i gave customers what they paid for and it was hot and fresh. if something had too be cleaned, i wasn't asked i just did it and when customers saw that they knew i cared about them and took pride in what i did i didn't stand around and i did my best too make my customers happy