Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Burger King review in Bedford, Indiana: Worest Customer service 20min wait lobby or drive through

Burger King Bloomington, Indiana W 3rd Street. i went into the lobby a pregant lady waiting to be servered, I walked in with one of thier works who had been outside smoking, 5 min later the guy that was outside smoking finally asked me what I wanted the pregant lady beside me said I have been waiting over 10 minutes and no one has asked me what i wanted, so the guy asked her and she told him, he said we no longer care that item, she said it is right there on yur menu, he said yeah we need to take it down, so she ordered a sundae and told them that they have the worest customer service that when a person is standing in front of you for 10min you might want to ask them what you need. Then a lady from the lobby comes up and said this sandwich I ordered was suppose to come with cheese after a little arguement the work gave the lady a cold slice of cheese on the side. Then he finally took my order, then a guy walked in behind me half blown out of his mind and I said you better be ready to wait, he said not me I work here, he went around the corner, went in the back made hima sandwich fries and a large drink and came back out before I had got my order, then they kept having to redo the drive thru orders because they kept amkng them wrong, a lady comes from outside and says in a extremely mad voice i want to talk to the manager now, they started to argue when the manger said come over to the side, I still do not have food. Finally when I got my food it took 21min i times it and the lady who was yelling was still waiting for something, and not one employe even seem to care, even the manager who I over heard siad been do this for 19 years, get some people in there that care. i will not be there again the place was dirty in the back and the works looked that way as well. i went through the drive through 2 weeks ago and it took over 20 min and 2 cars ahead of me just left, i feel *** just saying I waited that long, i ended up getting the 2 people in front of me order and had to tell them sorry they left, then with my order setting right at the window paid for and almost in arms length the window work left went out the door i am guessing the bathroom, came back a few minutes later, looked at the bag an seen that he had forget to give me my order and handed it out to me and said sorry I though I gave it to you. I am gussing they do not drug test there or they would be out most of thier works, go try it and see if your luck is any better and watch how supprized you are on how bad the serves is, this is my first time ever writing a review but I though it was my duty to let people know.

You might try to take a course in english. No punctuation,poor spelling and you expect peple to beleive you.

NOT Happening!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

• McDonald's

Burger King review in Cleveland, Ohio: I'm very upset

I work in a Gaston Bazaar, I have my business so theres a Burger King same parking lot Buckner Blvd Dallas TX that I walk less that a minute, I went to order 2 salads at 5:45 p.m. I went back at 6:12 and was not ready my order I go there often the employees Manager Francisco Manager Maria think because i'm close to them they take their time with my orders, also theres an African American girls Idelia was very rude, I ask her what the salad BLT has on it and she said I DONT KNOW what a UGLY CUSTOMER SERVICE THIS PLACE HAS, DO NOT GO THERE, PERSONALLY I WONT BE THERE EVER AGAIN.
Roshell

Horrible food and service. Waited 15 minutes and girl said she was the only one there and would be back and was very disrespectful, no apology.

She came back about 10 mins later and took the order. We waited a while, got our food. The big surprise was the garbage she gave us. The food was all falling apart, there were onion rings all over the bag.

The hershey pies were in the same bag as the hot food and old and dried out. Even the vanilla shake tasted funny. We didn't get our coke. Isn't it funny that they no longer put the phone number on the receipt.

We spent $18.05 and threw the food in the garbage and went to McDonalds which is always good. Just went to BK cuz it was close.

NEVER AGAIN. BK you're going down!!

When I worked in a fast food place, the prep people made up the different salads, and packaged them, and some were put in the display cooler and the rest were kept in the walk in and brought out as needed.

Aren't their salads ready made or did you need special ones? If they had to make them for you, if you had waited, I bet they would have got made promptly.

You didn't have to mention the race of the employee that didn't know what the BLT salad contained. She honestly might not have known.

When it come to you putting the employees down, take really good look at your punctuation and grammar. The part where you use all caps, means you are yelling at us.

View more comments (2)
Burger King Manager

Burger King review in North Miami Beach, Florida: Horrible service

On march 20th in the morning we got down because the service in the drive-thru is always the worst. We purchased 2 small coffees (only because a few days before we ordered the same thru the drive thru and they told us we could not order the cream and sugar on the side so when we got to our office the coffee was white, undrinkable, we had to through it away). This time we ordered and again when we got to the office the cups were less than half full, so I called and spoke to Isabel the Manager. She complianed that it was headquarters making them noT give the cream or the sugar on the side and that when you pour the cream from the machine it almost fills the entire cup with cream. I told her if you know it's no good then don't serve it to your customers because you are loosing lots of customers this way, specially when you have Dunkin Donuts on one side and 2 McDonalds close by. The truth of the matter is that this Burger king is a complete mess. The employees do not work happy and the manager blames everyone else but her and her staff. It takes approxiamtely 20-25 minutes thru the drive thru and if you get down, I would say it takes longer because they only have 1 or 2 employees hardly working. THIS BURGER KING NEEDS A LITTLE ATTENTION FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN LEAD WITH A POSITIVE APPROACH.
  • McDonald's

Burger King review in Mesa, Arizona: "Employee"Yeah right!

I've been "employed" with Burger King for 2 months now and have only worked 4 days!WTH?!Is this normal with the company?Needless to say,I'm out looking for work everyday and am so pissed at wasting my time with these bullshitters.When I get my last check I'm gonna throw their shirt and hat in their face and boycot the store.WHY waste a person's time IF your not gonna put them on the schedule?!I have seen enough working there to realize that they hire illegal workers who don't speak a lick of english and if you don't speak spanish,You are out of luck.Think I'm gonna contact Immagration when I get my last check....

Before you contact immigration you better be able to prove that they hire illegals, and not immigrants with a green card. When you work four days a week, how many hours do you get.

Most fast food places are only part time.

I have known people that have been given 30 hours a week, in various fast food places, however, they have been willing to work any hours, including split shifts. If you get 20 or more hours a week, that is about average, unless you ask for more and let it be known that you will work closing, early morning prep, and split shifts.

Burger King review in Aubrey, Texas: Ordered 2 carmel frappes 1 lg 1 small

Gave me wrng sizes calld bk the casheir tina took my order and made i specifyed xtra whip and carmel didnt mke correctly & gve me wrng sizes when i called she toldme they would remake my drinks and told me to tell cashier i spoke to wendy.tina acted like she was wendy ( manager so whn i cme bk tina actd as if she didnt knw of the incedent bc cause hr manager wendy was there and tina didnt tell her wht hd happen thn tina was making rude comments behind the counter by grill loud enough tht i could hear her.hve hd this prob w weny & tina @ babcock st store palmbay fl the manager excuse my french a rude ***.i want coupons or im c U cn contct my lawyer.

Is this for real?! Getting a lawyer? :roll Give me a break and go get yourself a life!!!!!

Sara L

That is terrible!! (well, what little of it I could understand)I agree, a lawsuit is certainly warranted in your case.

How dare they get your order wrong!!

I think you should contact your local media as well. Good luck surviving this horror, remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Are you in kindergarten or first grade ***? :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Before you think of complaining anyplace you better get an education so you can use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling(instead of using the *** texting type), also no spacing between sentences. If I understand your complaint right, you got the drinks to go, and you should have been smart enough to check your order before leaving the site.

When you do that and need something corrected, they do it right away. You really have to grow up, because your complaint doesn't make a lot of sense.

Oh yes, if you consult an attorney, just the consultation will cost more than you spent on your drinks. As far as that goes attorneys will laugh at you for wanting to sue for such a piddly little thing.

You won't do anything loser. People like you are what's wrong with America.

View more comments (4)
Burger King Cashier
  • Call option

Burger King review in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida: Wrong order/ rude manager

They got our order wrong through the drive thru and when we called to inform them the manager was very rude, didn't offer to fix it till I said something about it and hung up on me. This location is horrible! They are always under staffed; the staff just doesn't care. Instead of the owners wasting money on a huge tv screen, they should invest in more hours for their employees so they have sufficient customer service. Employees probably aren't paid enough to care. Prices have gone up, but service & product has gone down hill significantly. I'm never going back or referring guest there (since I work in the hospitality industry).

Why do all the whining losers claim to work in hospitality?

Prices have gone up because their rent, utilities, and supplies have gone up. If they didn't have a big screen TV you would be complaining about that when you decide to eat in.

Fast food places, schedule the number of workers, and hours according to what they are expected to need. Also somebody could have called in sick and they couldn't find another employee that could fill in.

Number one rule when you go through any drive up window or even go inside to order take out, check your on site, not after you get home. When you find something wrong at the location they will correct it.

View more comments (1)
Burger King Customer Care

Burger King review in Las Vegas, Nevada: Disappointed customer

I love bk! But I'm so tired and pissed that every time I stop in for breakfast on my way to work they r never open!? They open at 6am and I'm going through the drive thru about 7am and they r closed?! What? Is happened more times than I can count! Why? Ur loosing me as a charmed! So disappointed!!!! I have even gone on a Sunday a bout 9am and they are closed, why? They need to pay more attention to the order, I have cotton my order wrong way to many times! No egg in ny breakfast sandwich, I ask for NO cheese and there's cheese in it!? Come on people! Get it together! U are loosing customers!!!! :(

Even if this consumer is fat,lazy, and can't spell,and wails like a baby... shouldn't the employees get the order correct?

I'm I missing something here? Perhaps, the management should be investagated and told to get it right!

Just because you are too lazy too get out of your car. That is your problem go inside and get a correct order and stop whining !!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

And also an uneducated crybaby by the way you spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :grin :grin :grin

View more comments (2)
Burger King Burger

Burger King review in Fremont, California: Worst food ever...

I been going to burger king for about 10 years, I stopped going for a while because I wasn't feeling burger king anymore now 2 years later and the food there completely sucks. I order a chicken sandwich ( number 7 ) and it was the worst looking sandwich I ever seen. I can't believe I paid 8 dollars for this meal that looks like someone dropped it on the floor and put it in my bag. Will never go there again. This is the one store located in the corner of Fremont BLVD and Washington BLVD in Fremont 5 Corners.

You're a *** ***.

Burger King review in Erie, Pennsylvania: Poor management

Ordered food for inside eating. Ketchup dispenser gave up it's last squirt so I told the manager standing near front counter ketchup just ran out. She said it would be taken care of. Sat eating meal with my son for 27 minutes and no one filled it up but two workers went on lunch break. Considering it was 2:15 on a Wednesday and only three customers that's BAD! Since this is not my first problem at this location and nobody cares... it will be my LAST !BAD rotten lettuce,cold stale fries,and too many take out mistakes. Wendys rules for my choice for the future. Never liked "Have it your way" because I like mustard on my burgers.

It never ceases to amaze me when somebody has one complaint about a business, they always manage to throw it other "ditzy" complaints too. The fact that there was only three customer there when you were there, doesn't mean that they weren't extremely busy before that.

When there is a lull in business there is a certain number of the things that have to be done. It could well be that somebody else said something to the manager that was more important than filling a ketchup pump. As far as wanting mustard, you could ask for the packets. When the pump didn't get refilled right away, you could have asked for some of the packets.

Also when I worked in fast food whenever a pump was empty the customer that discovered it would tell those of us working the counter, and one of us would run back to the walk in and get a bag of ketchup and take it out to the condiment stand and refill the pump. I will tell you right now, it isn't always the easiest thing to do. Also the customer that reported the empty pump would stand there and wait for the pump to be filled. Maybe the fact that you went and started eating made them think you were OK without ketchup.

I never saw a customer sit down and start eating if they wanted ketchup. Maybe the workers that went on lunch break were at the end of their schedule and had to punch out. Your complaints about the lettuce, stale, cold fires, etc. is bunch of baloney, added to the original complaint.

Lettuce with hot meat put with is going to look bad, also the fries couldn't have been stale and cold.

They are kept under heat lamps, and after a certain amount of time the fast food places have to throw away any fries and sandwiches that have been under the lamps for a certain period of time. Grow up!

Burger King review in New York, New York: Very Poor service

This is regarding the Burger King at: 15929 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11432 I ordered 3 bacon burgers, a coke with no ice, and a 4 piece chicken nugget pack. I was waiting and watching for my order, and observed the girl who was supposed to be packing peoples orders texting on her pink cased iphone. She took one of my burgers, put it into the wrong bag, and gave it to someone else. When she caught on to what she did, she called the person back, took the bag with one of my burgers and threw it away. She gave him the correct order, but forgot about mine. After 6 customers who arrived after me were served, I asked how my order was coming along. Of course while the orders were being screwed up, this girl was texting all along, right in front of her manager I might add. After a full 20 minutes (I had to wait while other orders were filled to get that other burger, I was presented with 2 cold burgers, one warm burger, a coke with ice instead of no ice, and a cold little bag with my 4 chicken nuggets. The girl was completely lost as to how the order could have gone wrong. Well, here is your answer: TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE, STOP TEXTING WHILE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING, AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!! THEN MAYBE YOU WILL GET YOUR ORDER CORRECT. IT IS NO MYSTERY, STOP YOUR MINDLESS TEXTING AND STOP ACTING LIKE NOBODY CAN SEE YOU GOOFING AROUND ON THE JOB WHILE YOU TEXT IN FRONT OF YOUR INEPT MANAGER AND GET YOUR JOB DONE!!!!! THAT IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR MYSTERY!!!!!! My loss? I get paid by the hour, so for my 1/2 hour of my life which was wasted while this inept worker was fooling around comes to about 25.00 The worst part of it is that this all happened about 20 minutes ago, and this inept worker is still there texting in front of her manager... both of them should be fired. Monday, February 25, 2013 at 8:00 P.M.
Burger King Chicken Nuggets