Burger King Reviews

Show reviews that mention
food order manager service customer store drive burger drive thru people
Filter review

Burger King, poor management

I recently went to burger king when they had the buy one whopper get one free, promotion, the ten cars in the drive thru lane should have been a clue, anyway, I order two whoppers with cheese and a diet coke, I'm told they have to charge me the special price then have charges for each burger to add the cheese, I agree, then i'm told to drive to the second window, second clue, after waiting for more than half a hour til I get to the second window. I'm told after, AFTER, I pay, that they are out of diet coke, so I tell them to give me anything diet, I'm told that they only have diet coke. I tell them I'm diabetic, then I'm offered sweet tea....again I tell them I'm diabetic, so after a stare, I tell the girl to just give me my burgers and I took the hit on the price of the drink since it's still cheaper than normal. I pull into a gas station and buy a really expensive drink, being hungry i decided to eat one of the burgers while parked, the burgers were not only cold, but had no cheese. I got out of my car walked two lots back to burger king and got my money back. When I went inside they had about ten people in line waiting for food, still as many cars waiting on the drive thru and only had 4 people working, I told then shift manager it's not their fault, but the manager should allow for more staffing with such a special.

I appreciate your concern, but not all diabetics are so out of control, they can’t have a normal meal, add in that I work a 12 hour shift and one was for before work and the other about 9 or 10 hours later in the break room then it isn’t so bad, now if they serve rat meat then of course it’s bad for anybody. But still if I did like rat meat then I’d still expect better service.

You're diabetic and you're eating that rat meat? You gonna die. :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

ID
#281945 Review #281945 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Richmond, Virginia

BK "SELF BEFORE SERVICE", F RATING BK06662

My Order# 489 @ 06:55PM Dec15'11 BK Store 06662, Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! After waiting 20 minutes in the drive through, I ordered a Whopper w/ Cheese, Med Coke and a Whopper Jr w/ NO Mayo. Had to tell her the order three times because she kept reading it back completely wrong. When I approached the window (after another 10 minutes), I noticed two employees were working w/ their cell phones held up to their ear while taking and dispatching orders, is it a surprise one of them was the manager? When I got my order, I got a Whopper NO cheese, Whopper Jr with LOTS OF MAYO (still no cheese) and a cherry coke. After getting home, I called the store manager and asked for the regional managers phone number, is it a surprise SHE hung up on me? Obviously Burger King promotes personal calls over customer satisfaction! To any regional manager or the owner: I recommend REAL BK TRAINING in Customer Service because remedial training would imply they were trained to start with. This has got to be the absolute worst BK I have ever been too. My Order# 489 @ 06:55PM Dec15'11 BK Store 06662, Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
#392021

Oh boo hoo hoo. If this petty BS is all you have to complain about then get over it you big baby.

#391926

Wow, that's freaking horrible service. Just sad.

Ocala, Florida

Burger king in leominster,ma

i waited 30 min at a drive-thru . i got a ice cream. i asked for spoon the employee says sorry we dont have any we ran out. Is she serious? She could have told me that before i paid. i asked if i could get the kids meal with the crown when i ordered . she said yes drive up. Then she tells me she has no more crowns and freakin spoons. i waited 30min to try to lick my ice cream out a cup. i had to go somewhere esle to get a spoon. thats so dumb . am pissed

Should have got your fat azzz out of the car and gone inside - but hey, anyone who will sit 30 minutes in a drive-thru for an ice cream not only has a fat azzz but apparently is really lazzzzy..

No drive thru takes 30 minutes no matter how incompetent the employees are. Thanks for the laugh about the bogus story.

Boston, Massachusetts

BurgerKing almost killed me! Bastards

Ok, I have a few complaints about this BK. It is brand new, just completely rebuilt. The first *** move they made was demolishing the A1 Steakhouse burger. Second the are now eliminating the Breakfast Bowl. My two favorite things on the menu. So last week I ordered a cup of coffee, large i believe. Either way I got my food and Joe, went home just a mile up the road. As soon as I got home I opened my coffee to add some sugar and the stuff was cold. Literally ice cold. Not warm, not even cool. ICE FREAKIN COLD! And just 4 days ago I stopped with my kids after picking them up from school. I ordered 3 medium fries and a large coke. The coke was diet. Not marked on the lid. It was hot out and I was dying of thirst. As driving down the road I drank a good bit of it before realizing it was diet. This is a huge huge problem for me. I am highly allergic to saccharin which is used in Diet Coke to extend shelf life. Almost immediately my body rejected it and I started to get light headed and shake. I came within about 2 inches of colliding head on with on coming traffic. My disorientation and trembling body caused me to nearly lose control. I made it to a gas station where I bought a bottle of water and was ok after about 20 minutes. I was so pissed I wanted to go back over there but knowing my temper I resisted. My kids for horrified for me, as was I. Imagine the headlines... Man dies from BK screw up. Even though this Burger King is less than a mile from my house and I pass it several times a day. I now drive the 7 miles to McDonalds. BK can kiss my grits.

Cohena2 you gotta be a dumb *** ***. And redicualce learn how to spell it... even your ignorance is *** up.

And just 4 days ago I stopped with my kids after picking them up from school. I ordered 3 medium fries and a large coke. The coke was diet. Not marked on the lid. It was hot out and I was dying of thirst. As driving down the road I drank a good bit of it before realizing it was diet. This is a huge huge problem for me,. I am highly allergic to saccharin which is used in Diet Coke to extend shelf life?. Almost immediately my body rejected it and I started to get light headed and shake,.

I came within about 2 inches of colliding head on with on coming traffic;. My disorientation and trembling body caused me to nearly lose control|. I made it to a gas station where I bought a bottle of water and was ok after about 20 minutes". I was so pissed I wanted to go back over there but knowing my temper I resisted?. My kids for horrified for me, as was I.. Imagine the headlines... Man dies from BK screw up. Even though this Burger King is less than a mile from my house and I pass it several times a day. I now drive the 7 miles to McDonalds. BK can kiss my grits. 172747f

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :( :(

Too bad you didn't go into oncoming traffic. I'm sure BK wouldn't have missed a whiny *** customer like you.

Oh boooo hooo hooo. Cry me a *** river you big baby.

DRAMA KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

View more comments (4)
Macon, Georgia

Burger King doesn't do it your way

Update by user Nov 12, 2011

I took the bag back with me and showed them the receipt plus the Whopper Jr wrapper. I took photos if you are interested. The receipt showed a Whopper combo and the wrapper said Whopper Jr.

I didn\'t know that the order was incorrect until I had drove back to where I worked which is 5 miles away. I don\'t believe that I should have to drive back five miles to get the correct order and then drive back five miles to get back to work. I would have wasted 10 miles of gas plus about 20 more minutes of my lunch hour.

I understand that in fast food mistakes are made and this is not what this is about. What made me mad was that they wanted to argue even when I showed them the receipt and the whopper jr wrapper.

UPDATE: The district manager called me later that day and apologized for the way that her staff acted. She said that the correct way would have been for the store to just remake the order correctly.

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2011
I went to Burger King #4431 located at 1555 Montgomery Hwy, Birmingham, AL 35216 on 11-9-2011 and ordered a Whopper, Large Fry and Large Drink at the Drive Thru. Once I drove back to work I started eating my meal and I noticed that the Whopper seemed unusually small. I then noticed that I was given a Whopper Jr instead of what I ordered. I called the store later that day no one would answer the phone. I had waited to call because I didn't want to interfere with their lunch rush. I returned to the restaurant on 11-10-2011 and asked to speak with the manager. I showed the manager what had happened and told her that I wanted them to give me the correct order. I was told that since I had ate the food that they would not replace it. The Manager told me that it was Burger King Policy not to replace food that had been eaten. She told me that I should have called them to let them know what had happened. I showed her my cell phone where I had called the restaurant at 4:26 the day before. After arguing with her she finally told me that she would give me a Whopper and a small fry and small drink. I told her that was NOT my original order and that it is standard procedure to make the original order correctly (I have worked in fast food before). NOTE: The correct procedure that Burger King should have used was by first saying the following "I apologize for the incorrect order and the inconvenience it has caused you. Let us make it up to you by making you the correct order" I then called the Burger King Complaint line and had to hold on it for 15 minutes before I got a representative. The representative took my complaint, apologized, and told me that it would be forwarded to the district office. I have wasted time, money, and gas trying to get this resolved. Now I am so furious that I am not planning on ever going back to them again and I am going to tell everyone I know about the experience. This includes postings on Facebook, Twitter, and any consumer complaint board I can find. Burger King spends millions on advertising and building its brand and reputation. It is amazing that they care so little about protecting their reputation that they wouldn't spend as little as $7 to do the right thing. For every one customer that complains there is at least 20 more that never do but instead they just take their business elsewhere. If Burger King is happy losing customers then continue doing what you are doing. If you want to keep customers loyal then please train your managers on how to handle this type of situation without resorting to arguing with the customer. Remember that Rule #1 is that the customer is always right. I am asking all consumers that the next time that you are going to Burger King that instead you should go to one of their competitors instead.

No one should need to check their order. thats what they do when you place the order.

they get paid to do their job and that is to make the customer happy. they effed up my order now 3 times. its a waste drive 5 miles away just to get the order corrected, BK employees need to stop smoking *** before the lunch rush begins. my last 3 visits have had the order completely incorrect.

3 times in a row not acceptable. open ur ears and listen to the customer. dont give me the *** that these people make mistakes.

i work in the resturant industry and have very few mistakes. atleast not one where i get the whole *** order wrong!!!

You Liar. Why would u eat the food then return the wrapper.

It obvious youre broke and hungry and dont have any money. I suggest u get a life.

Note to BK workers... give it to em and kill him off faster

I didn't know that the order was incorrect until I had drove back to where I worked which is 5 miles away.

I don't believe that I should have to drive back five miles to get the correct order and then drive back five miles to get back to work. I would have wasted 10 miles of gas plus about 20 more minutes of my lunch hour.

YOU JUST POSTED THE SAME THING ABOUT MCDONALD'S YOU ***. So which place is it McDonalds or Burker King? You've been lying about it so much you forgot which place it was.

View more comments (3)
Athens, Georgia
Loss

Burger King, where you *can't* have it your way.

I went to Burger King today and ordered 3 things sandwiches without mayo. When I received my sandwiches and found mayo on all three, and upon politely asking them to fix my order ( I work in the food industry and I know how things can get mixed up at times), at which time I was given a bad attitude and a hard time by the cashier. All I wanted was to get my food the way I ordered it, but she seemed to think that this was a serious cut into her chitchat with her coworkers. I guess you can't exactly have it your way/

You can get a "3 Things Sandwich" at Burger King now? No way.

That is awesome. I've been trying all the Burger King's within 100 miles of me and not a single one has a "3 Things Sandwich". I guess it's a regional thing. I guess I'll take some time out next weekend and make the seven hour drive to Cleveland, Ohio and order a few "3 Things Sandwiches without mayo" to be exact.

I've been wanting to try one of these so bad. Burger King doesn't acknowledge the "3 Things Sandwich" on their website, and corporate apparently "has never heard of such a sandwich", so I'm guessing your local Burger King is one of the test markets for this new sandwich. I better hurry though. I know the items on the menu for a test market restaurant don't usually last all that long.

I sure hope they have some left. I guess I could wait and see if it sells well enough in the test markets and wait it out until my local Burger King's start carrying the "3 Things Sandwich". It sounds so good. It's a shame Burger King keeps a such a close eye, going as far as making customers who purchase the sandwich sign an affidavit swearing they will not speak of the sandwich at all, good or bad.

I really want to know what it is. You should consider yourself lucky to have had the chance to try one.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( BURGER KIND DONT GET WHAT YOU WANT

BURGERKING ALMOST KILLED ME! BASTARDS

Burger King Complaint by me

I came within about 2 inches of colliding head on with on coming traffic. My disorientation and trembling body caused me to nearly lose control. I made it to a gas station where I bought a bottle of water and was ok after about 20 minutes. I was so pissed I wanted to go back over there but knowing my temper I resisted. My kids for horrified for me, as was I. Imagine the headlines... Man dies from BK screw up. Even though this Burger King is less than a mile from my house and I pass it several times a day. I now drive the 7 miles to McDonalds. BK can kiss my grits. 0

:( :( :( :p :? :? :? :roll :roll :roll :roll

their char broiled food makes me choke! Scrutinzed like a homeless person with no money!

I quit that business! :zzz

View more comments (3)
Cleveland, Ohio

RUDE

I visited Burger King on 305 Sunrise Blvd.,Debary, Fl 32713. This was my first visit and couldn't believe how RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL and employee named Keshia was. I ordered 2 whopper meals off the broiler. I was surprised to see a male employee touching all on his shirt while fixing sandwiches with those same gloves. I asked the manager to have him put on new gloves because he can make someone sick. My food was ready to be bagged and Keshia(female) stated,"I'm not bagging her food because I don't wanna have to go off in here". She refused to bag my order and even said other rude comments. I proceeded to have the manager bag my order. My whoppers never came off the broiler instead, the patties were taken out of a steamer and placed into a microwave and reheated. The onion rings were cold and stale.

The name Keshia should have told you everything you needed to know.

Im shocked the ghetto hood sista working at Burger king was not proper treating customers

Ya cause she was a coon

View more comments (2)
Orlando, Florida
Burger King Burger

Ordered a specialty burger, got a whopper with bacon

I went through the Burger King drive through in Elmira, NY. They had big advertisements up for their new specialy burger the "BK Chefs choice" it primises a certified ground chuck burger, an artisan bun, red onions, fresh cut romaine lettuce, thick cut bacon, thick cut cheese, and their original grill sauce. I paid 6.99 for the meal, which is a step up from the regular whopper price. When I got home I opened up the wrapper and found a whopper with bacon. It was actually wrapped in a whopper wrapper with the bacon circled as if that was what I had ordered. I'm pretty pissed that they're trying to pass off the same *** that they serve on a daily basis as something special and charging extra for what amounts to two slices of bacon. I'm even more pissed that instead of "grill sauce" I got mayo which I had to scrape off the bun. I 'love' paying extra for something that I hate.
#420015

Like that pen you stole?

You really need to get on with your life if all you have to do is complain about a fast food order gone awry. This happens.

Get over it and get a job, an education and perhaps a pet to console you. In any event, you are tying up valuable web space for your trivial "complaints."

Staten Island, New York

Bad Food, Bad Staff, Bad Service

I was traveling through Virginia from Atlanta on 10/24. My parents and I stopped for dinner at Burger King store #07865 **** Dann Bell Lane, Thornburg, VA 22565 at 5:30pm. No one was in restaurant. When we walked in, a man was leaning on counter talking with the guy that took my parents order. Later I believed he was manager on duty. He never moved a muscle from leaning on counter, from the customer side. I ordered a whopper w/cheese, no tomato, heavy pickle from a young girl. I got it in 2 minutes flat. I started to eat after sitting in lounge area. After my parents received their order, the entire BK staff, the black guy leaning, the albino, the young latin girl and older black woman and one other all came out to lobby area right behind us and started a personal conversation, *** this, *** that, *** this and *** that. Just like no one was in restaurant. The latino girl was not sitting with them, but sitting at another table in front of us. My Burger King whopper was the worst I've ever eatten. Cheese was not melted, cause meat was barely warm, no extra pickles besides the 2 it comes with and you could tell tomato had just been taken off. Lettuce was on 1 side of sandwich and pickles on other. Moms sandwich made her sick and their language made her very uncomfortable. Fries were hot, probably because they were eating on them. I didn't get to do the survey in time of the deadline to complain, which really sucks on BK's part. I have to call corp. to complain because they don't care unless it happens withing 48 hours. Oh, by the way, I suppose the better prepared food went out the front door to the mini van that pulled up to front door and had curb service delivered to them. I suppose a realtive and stolen food. This location SucKS!!
Smyrna, Georgia
Burger King Sandwich

Burger King NOT your way

The Fenton Michigan Burger King on Leroy,owned and run by Schostack Restaurants. Could not input an order(7 Receipts later),And no one would come to his aid,and then they Sent out the wrong food. I ordered it a certain way because of a severe food allergy,so having to explain the reason was both time consuming and emmbaressing.The Manager waled by several times and acted oblivious.I spoke with the Regional Mgr. who has'nt got a clue. Ended up calling BKs Corperate comment line and asked why so many mistakes and incompitance.I guess in their world this is the norm,not fast food your way. DJL
Monroe, Michigan

I'm pissed!

So I went to a Burger King on Nolana in McAllen, Texas. When we drove up to where you order, the employer said "Burger King laskxsbaiagab....hey..@/'ssuVasbsb....welcome! How can you help me?!?" (we didn't understand him at all) My mother replied, "Excuse me?" The employer was laughing and laughing, and we heard others behind him. Then he yelled "CAN I HELP YOU?!?" and my mother replied "Yes, can can I have two number ones, no cheese, and Dr. Peppers". The employer replied "No cheese?" and my mom replied politely "No cheese, correct." yet, through the whole time he was laughing and laughing. When we drove up, my mom handed him the money and he close the window right on my mom's hand. He stool out his head and was laughing. He stuttered "Sorry, dude." His buddies were laughing if it was so hilarious. It took forever until they gave us our order. Very simple, yet took forever. When we drove off already pissed, we had little bit fries, our lettuce was all over the place, and they gave us no receipt to report it. They have horrible service. Do NOT eat there.

go to the burger king website and complaint to corporate. make sure you give the correct locations, etc.

Also, you need to identify "employee" not employer. There is a difference in the English language.

Plano, Texas

Nothing at all

I have tried several time to get food from the younge st. store in Halifax, NS. Either the serice is so slow or the order is wrong. I go by there at least once a week including today Oct. 30, 2011. I say nothing at all as they did not come to the counter for 5 minutes. I don't know how long it was after that as I left. The two staff I could see or hear knew that there were several peopl after me but nothing. If the owner can't hire or provide staff get off your butt and check out your store. You just lost one regular customer for ever. This has happened on seeral Sundays and other time through the week. I guess the worst part is they have no on line contact. Poor service again. Good Bye Burger King
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Burger Kings

Recently, I have been noticing that a couple of times I have ordered chicken fries they have been cut in half. I feel cheated if I'm paying full price I expect a full fry! Today as I am waiting in line for my French toast sticks they have been cut as well. As I wait for more the window attendant has a attitude. Shaking my head, I don't think I will be coming to Burger King any longer. I also have noticed that the window attendants do not ask if you would like any special sauce such as ketchup and mustard or even zesty sauce. Still waiting on my French Toast sticks. I have been in line for 20 minutes now!
Overland Park, Kansas
Loss
I went to the Burger King on Green Bay Road and Capitol Drive in Milwaukee, WI (Store #03096). I ordered a value meal with a Fanta Orange for my drink. I had a little time so I pulled over to eat my food and drink my Fanta. At the time I did not notice anything out...

I have called the cops on Burger King. That still does no good.

View more comments
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Burger King

Not a big fast food customer anymore as i get older but thought i would try a swiss mushroom burger from burger king because i love a good specialty sandwich & i thought i would treat myself to a little bit more than just a value meal(burger & fries). This my friends was the worst burger ever,far worst than checkers tryout last year.over cooked mushrooms,soggy bun & 3.2 0unces of meat before cooking all for 1.99 +1.99 fries.Great service but they have a very bad product, not happy but cured my appetite for fast & nasty food.

I certainly agree with you. Have not had a decent fast food burger in years. Anyone have any good suggestions??

Grand Rapids, Michigan