Orlando, Florida

Went to a local BK in Orlando, ordered a orig. chicken sandwich, got back to my office start eating it. Well, I get to almost the end of the sandwich and choke on something hard...well it happened to be a bone 1" long. So needless to say that was the end of my lunch and lost what I had already eaten. I was sick all night...just the thought of that being in my sandwich freaked me out.

I called corporate office, the reply was, NO there shouldn't be a bone in the sandwich and she would have someone call me, he was in a meeting.

Well, over 24hours later and to no surprise, I have not received a phone call. Well I guess that shows the concern for there consumers.

Let's hear for the King...

Product or Service Mentioned: Burger King Sandwich.

Comments

Jim, Did take it back..duh Burger King has a LACK of concern for it's consumers! This has happened a lot and WOW no one else has gotten a reply call either....

Why didn't you take it back to the BK that you purchased it from? No time to take it back? Make time if it was that important.

I have pictures but can't post them here! Looking for a attorney!

Bob, Looking for a good attorney now! I posted pictures on facebook and wrote a review for that store! Thanks for the reply!

Believe me, Id be OWNING Burger King by now if that was me.

Burger King Reviews